Isnt It Lovely

Not A Request

Description:
Crazy Tommy AU
I made it REALLY descriptive lol

Ages:
Normal ages

NOTHING MENTIONED IS A SHIP / DONT TAKE ANYTHING THE WRONG WAY!!!!!

Possible WARNINGS: uh explosions? Idk
___________________________

"Isn't it lovely?" Tommys blue eyes looked over at the boy named Tubbo, who wore a green button up shirt and blue jeans paired with black shoes which were laced up with white. "what's lovely?" Tubbo looked over at the boy named Tommy, who wore a white shirt with red sleeves and khaki pants paired with white shoes that were laced up with black instead. He then looked back towards a flower, Tubbo seemed more interested in that bright yellow flower in the ground "The stars Tubbo, aren't you looking?"

Tubbo looked at the shining sky, the gradient of a purple-like pink to a deep blue almost black was sprinkled with bright white circles called stars, a nice full moon a beautiful light yellow to top it all off. The air smelled of rain, beautiful to some, but it ruins plans for many when it comes crashing down.

Regaining focus Tubbo answered with a simple "Yep" Tommy got annoyed and yelled "Tubbo! Look at the starsss" Tubbo looked at the shining white stars "ok ok" They sat on a hill looking at that sky, the only light seen was from the moon itself. No lanterns to be seen, you could see plenty of constellations with some shooting stars. The rain threatened to fall, but the boys wouldn't care.

"Tubbo listen, I have to go for a bit" Tubbo looked over at Tommy the moon glistened in his blue eyes "uhh ok.." Tubbo looked back at the shimmering stars, while Tommy walked away on that peaceful night.

The rain still threatened to fall, Tubbo knew it would rain eventually, but why would he care? It would make the night more beautiful. The rain slowly started to drip from the sky the moons light shining of of each drop. The rain was falling at perfect times not to hard, but now to slow. Not slow enough to say it's sprinkling, but not fast enough to call it a storm. You couldn't hear thunder or lightning you could only hear the drip drop of the rain as it hit the dark green grass.

Tommy was on the hill by his home that could look over all of L'manberg. The street lights from the town shined like big rays of light, unlike the stars and moon who had a soft hazy glow "L'manberg doesn't look lovely" Tommy said while looking at the old town. "I'll make it look lovely" Tommy said with a wide grin.

Tubbo now sat worried about his friend who ran of a bit ago. Tubbo thought Tommy could of go hurt so he went to find him. He ran through the rainy night back to civilization, he looked at Tommy's dirt house, the place no one but Tommy could even consider a home, but he's wasn't there. He went to the oak bench the place that was most important to him and Tommy, it looked over a cliff and directly into the suns path for when it sets. When the two caught the sunset it looked heavenly, but he also was not there. He turned around to go back to L'manberg when he saw him on the hill looking over the old town everyone called l'manberg.

Tubbo ran over and climbed up the hill it probably wasn't safe as it had a tunnel going through it, the main path to town. Tubbo, now on top of the hill went over to Tommy.

"TUBBO! Just in time!" Tubbo sat next to Tommy on the soft green grass "just in time for what?" Tubbo look confused at what Tommy had planned "The show Tubbo!" Tommy showed a smile before the faint sound of a button being pressed, and then L'manberg was lit up in front of them.

Tubbo and Tommy watched that old town blew up with bright oranges, reds, and yellows as they flew around in the beautiful night sky, the swirl of grey smoke added to to effect. If you looked close enough you could see the remnants of that sweet old town. If you looked close enough the explosion resembled to bright shiny glow of the stars.

"TOMMY WHAT DID YOU DO!" Tubbo started to cry, silence arose when Tommy finally pealed his eyes away from the explosion he would call beautiful. Tommy noticed Tubbo crying and Tommy hugged Tubbo. Tubbo tried to slightly push away from Tommy, but to no avail. "Tubbo I made l'manberg look lovely" Tommy tightened his grip on Tubbo slightly

"𝙄𝙨𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮?"

~END~
778 words
This took 2 hours to make
I really put a lot of work into this-
Special Thanks to a random TikTok for the idea
To have the double meaning sentence!
Hope you liked it! Bye!