Chapter 3~The Dinner Incident

~Perla's POV~
After I got my dinner, me, Emily and Izzy waited for Elijah and Dally to get their dinner.  Elijah and Dally came and we started looking for a table to sit at. But everything was full. "Hey, guys, maybe I will ask someone if they can move over a bit," said Elijah.
~3rd POV~
Elijah approach a coyote named Abby. Abby had golden brown fur with tints of red. She also has red eyes. Abby was also wearing the basketball team jacket. "Uh, hey, is it alright if I and my friends can sit here for dinner?" asked Elijah. Abby glared at the jackalope and growled "You don't tell me what to do, prey!"
And then suddenly, Abby smacked the bottom of his tray causing all the food to spilled all over him.
This of course made Perla really angry and yelled "Hey!"
Abby of course didn't see here. "Down here, b***h!" yelled Perla causing Abby to look down. "What, I am just helping him enjoy his dinner you motherf**king b***h!" replied Abby as her smile twisted into a challenging sneer. This made Perla, even more, angrier as she can felt her blood boil. She saw Emily, Izzy, and Dally trying to help Elijah clean up himself. "You're full of s**t, Abby, and you know that!" growled Perla. "Who cares, b***h!" growled back Abby. "Apologize and pay for his dinner!" growled Perla again. "And if I don't?" asked Abby. "Apologize or I'll make you!" growled Perla. This is when they started to growl at each other and they are in attack position. Perla was so ready to rip that coyote's throat up. But before Perla can jump, Kelsey appeared and said "Hey, cut it out!"
Abby growled at the bobcat. "Mind your own f**king buisness, scarface!" yelled back Abby. "Well, I am trying to keep the both of you from being suspended." replied Kelsey in a chilled voice. "I can deal with this b***h, scarface!" growled Abby. "Oh and yes, I hope you're parents will love to hear of how you attacked a herbivore and threatened a small predator." replied Kelsey. Abby let out a growl and glared at Perla. "I'll be back soon, Zoey, let's go!"
Then a cheetah appeared and followed Abby. Perla was about to turned around to thanked Kelsey, but she left with Joey and Koen.
~Perla's POV~
I quickly came to Elijah and asked "Hey, you alright?"
"Yeah, Abby is a terrible person here in Cherryton..." replied Elijah. "What is she like?" I asked. "Well, she's part of the basketball club and she likes to torment herbivores and smaller animals along with smaller predators, she's extremly toxic." explained Elijah.