Chapter 11~The Origin of Kelsey's Curse

NOTE: In this chapter, it's going to be Kelsey narrating her backstory instead of her pov

So, it all started in a warm and hot summer day. I was playing with Brody and my older sister, Esperanza(I am sorry, Kelsey, if I got this wrong, I know that you had a sister(from your moving out video), so I headcanon her name as Esperanza and I wasn't sure if she's older or younger than you, but she looks older, so yeah, if you read this, can you let me know the corrections please)at the park. I was six, Brody was four and Esperanza was eight at the time. But when Esperanza was too busy with Brody. I started walking towards the woods near the park. As I walked, I saw a shiny building in the front of me. Being a curious six year old, I walked futher down until suddenly, a panther appeared and jumped on me. From what it looked like, it was wearing a red sleeveless jacket and shorts. It was wearing bracelets. But it's eyes were pitch black. It had a long scar from it's left eye to somewhere down on it's left ankle. It's claws were super sharp and it's baring it's teeth with saliva dripping everywhere. The panther might be around nine to ten years old. And then the panther started attacking me. It bit me everywhere letting blood and saliva coolied. And then she scarted me not only on my right eye, but all over my body. I tried to fight back, but it bit both of my paws and even scarthed my mouth. I screamed so loud that when my family came, I saw that panther getting electricuted by green lighting. "Kelsey, are you okay?!" asked my mom. "Everything hurts, mommy!" I said while crying. I was in the hospital for the whole month. When I was only ten years old, my mom told me about my curse and why I had to stay at the hospital for the whole month. After I found out, I wasn't allowed to tell anyone about this curse no matter how concern people are...