Blue Eyes Hypnotized

Once they've literally both eaten two entire pizzas in less than twenty minutes, Louis turned his head to Harry and asked him:

"So, what did you say you got for me?"

Harry smirked. "Remember when I said I once made a guy come three times in a row?"

Louis' heart stopped, but he still managed to give a weak nod.

"Well. I'm planning on making you come four times today." Harry trailed off and leaned over to attach their lips.

Louis' heart was doing back flips at the thought of coming four times.

So that's what four in one means

Clever

"What if I lose conscience?"

"I'll be careful." Harry promised, although it wasn't really up to him. It was up to Louis' tolerance for these kind of things.

Louis' back hit the white carpet as Harry continued kissing him, getting between his legs and rutting up against him.

"What do you say about taking this upstairs where I can be on my bed?" Louis asked, trying to mask with sarcasm the fact that he was nervous.

Harry smiled down at him as both his hands rested on either side of Louis' head.

"Sure baby."

He then rose to his feet, pulling Louis up with him before actually hoisting him up and throwing him over his shoulder. Louis squealed, but didn't really protest because he had a view of Harry's tiny ass upside-down.

"You got a perky little bum. And my pizza is coming back up in this position." He said as Harry went up two flights of stairs, like Louis didn't weigh anything.

Louis was dropped on the bed and Harry didn't even bother to lock the door because they would be alone until tomorrow, before he crawled over Louis and kissed him.

He just couldn't get enough of the younger boy; he loved touching him everywhere, feeling every single inch of his skin against his. There was just something about Louis that had Harry wanting more, made him feel like he never wanted to let go of him.

He'd pick Louis over anyone any day, because he was cute and lovely and Harry absolutely loved to spend time with him. He remembered thinking the exact opposite a few months back.

Harry already knew how he'd get Louis to come four times in a row; he'd blow him, then eat him out, then finger him and finally fuck him from behind.

"What are you thinking about so deeply?" Louis asked and smiled. That made Harry snap out of his day-dreaming and lean down to kiss his neck.

His hands found the bottom of Louis' shirt and pulled it over his head, letting it fall on the floor next to the bed. He then ordered Louis to move further up until his head was resting against one of the pillows and to take his pants off, which Louis gladly did.

He was already half hard in his briefs, waiting for Harry to do something; anything.

Harry bit his lip as he stripped down to only his boxers before putting a knee on the bed and leaning down, spreading Louis' knees. He then shuffled down so he was on his stomach and hooked his fingers into Louis' underwear, slowly pulling them off.

Louis' cock was red and resting against his belly, begging to be touched. Louis himself was completely blushing at the thought of getting to come four times.

Harry didn't waste any time before he wrapped his long fingers around Louis' cock and spread the precum over the tip with his thumb.

Louis closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the pillow, deciding to just enjoy it.