WATTPAD IS TAKING DOWN MATURE CONTENT

FOLLOW ME ON INKITT (link in description)

USERNAME - COMICSTHINKER

https://www.inkitt.com/comicsthinker

I PUBLISHING THIS BOOK ON INKITT RIGHT NOW UNDER THE USERNAME OF COMICSTHINKER.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WAIT TILL I EDIT THIS BOOK THEN DOWN INKITT AND READ IT THERE. I FINISH PUBLISHING IT TODAY.

MY DREAME ACCOUNT IS STILL UNDER PROCESS OF SETUP, MEANWHILE FOLLOW ME ON INKITT UNDER THE MY USER, COMICSTHINKER

all my original work with explicit scenes and dark content will be available there. I'll write a little mellowed down version on wattpad.

Why? Here is why...

Dear All, readers, writers and everyone...

Wattpad has been sold to a South Korean company, Naver (owner of webtoon), this past week. Naver has a very family-friendly sort of ideology so that means, the new management is taking all mature content down that conflicts with their new guidelines.

Many of your favorite stories have already been taken down and most of the authors have shifted to either Inkitt  or Dreame

Many of your favorite stories have already been taken down and most of the authors have shifted to either Inkitt  or Dreame. Fanfictions are in the process of being taken down.

I am editing all my chapters to keep it from being taken down. Wattpad does allow explicit sex, only if it's relevant to the plot. If you want to read this book, please read it on Inkitt.

I will be writing this story, keeping in mind of the new content guidelines and I am making you guys aware of this change. Your favorite stories may be in danger.

Just to be safe, I'll be posting this story on Inkitt and Dreame. It will be super explicit and stuff. I'll have to edit this story now and I'll be making few changes in the plot .