Chapter 2

I just faced with somebody. I looked up and saw that it was... Diego. Yes, Diego Dominguez.
"I'm so lucky" I thought with a sarcasm.
D: Look where are you going, stupid girl.
S: What did you just say? It was to me?
"How can people be that rude?"
D: Yes, new unknown student
I just ignored it and went away. Tini saw everything and then said :
M: Gosh, are you okay?
S: Yes, but i hate him
M: Understand you
After this short conversation we went to our homes. I'm fast went to my room and started to write in my own private diary.
"First day and a lot of tasks and meetings already. I think we with Tini will be best friends, also I met "the most popular boy in the whole university", ugh, hate him. He was so rude with me when I faced with him. Why? It was by accident, don't blame me"
In the next day:
"New morning, new day"
I woke up, put on random clothes. Tini already waited me outside. We came to the university.
After all lessons we had a dance classes,before it we went to the canteen to eat. I've done with food, was ready to get up from the table when Diego just came to me and "by accident" dropped the cup with a juice on my jeans!
D: Oops, sorry, it was a little accident - said he with a big sarcastic smile.
"HOW MUCH I HATE HIM"
I've ignored his smile, got up, went away from the canteen and put on other clothes in the dresser.
Then we with all group had a dance class.
Professor: Hey, everyone. I have a surprise for y'all. We will have a competition soon! And for the competition I should choose a couple of the best dancers. Boy and girl.
Class: okaaay
P: We're starting the casting now and will continue tomorrow.
I danced something around 100 times with a lot of different boys and when I was dancing with one of them Diego tried to make me fall in the floor, but I skillfully dodged it.
"Okay, I get you. Wait till tomorrow, mister"