5.

The next morning I woke up in Kevin's arms and honestly it felt nice. But I couldn't help remembering the way Oscars body felt against mine.

"Good morning beautiful." he said as he kissed my bare shoulder.

"How's your arm?" he quickly asked.

"Good morning. It definitely hurts, but I'll be alright." I said as I got out of bed.

"So is your brother landing today?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah he should be arriving in at 9:30." I answered.

Kevin nodded his head and offered to pick him up from the airport. I thanked him and we went out for breakfast before heading to get Tito.

The moment I saw him I ran straight into his arms.

"Ay Nati.... I am so so so sorry. But don't worry that motherfucker is gonna pay for what he did to my lil sister. And there is nothing you can say to stop me." Tito said a he hugged me tight.

"Ugh. Can we not mention him please. I still get weird knots in my stomach when I think about him." I replied as I pulled away.

Tito said hello to Kevin and we were on our way to the hotel Tito planned on staying at.

"Two rooms please." he said to the woman at the front desk.

"Uhm... Just one." I corrected.

"One? Where are you staying? And you better not say with Oscar." Tito quickly replied.

"I.. Uhm. I'm staying with Kevin for the summer. Figured I'd try to make the best of it." I answered.

"Hmm fine by me. Always liked the kid. So one room please." Tito said.

The woman found him a room and gave him his room key.

"So I'm gonna head to my room and take a quick shower. My boys called me last night to tell me that the situation was handled with 19th street but we're gonna go check again and make sure everything is straight. After that I'm gonna pay your fiance a visit. But maybe after we can go out for dinner. I missed you." he said.

"Please be safe. I don't want a repeat of last year when you ended up going missing." I replied.

"I'll be fine hermana. Now go have fun with your lil boyfriend and try to unwind. You need any money?" he asked.

I shook my head no and gave him a hug before meeting Kevin back in the car.

"So what do you want to do today?" he asked as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I shrugged my shoulders and he let out a chuckle.

"I know just the place." Kevin said a he pulled out of the parking spot.

After what seemed like a 2 hour drive, we ended up at the art museum in LA. Afterwards we went to get some smoothies and ended back at his place.

While we were watching TV my phone went off and it was Cesar.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Nati is Oscar with you?" he frantically asked.

"Nope. He's probably at his new girlfriends house." I replied.

"Im serious Natalia. He's gone missing. He left yesterday after everything happened and hasn't come back yet." César quickly answered.

"I promise you that he's probably with that girl. Don't stress it." I replied

🌀🌀🌀Oscars POV🌀🌀🌀

The moment I landed I caught a cab straight to Tito's.

If Nati was gonna go anywhere it was there. I knew it for a fact.