Chapter 2

The day has been pretty much normal and now it’s lunch time. Damn! I’m hungry. Now, to find the cafeteria.
I began to walk and ignore everyone, I didn’t want to ask for directions for some unknown reason. Oh wait! I know the reason; I don't like talking to people.
“why are you always looking like a lost puppy?
Turning around I saw none other than “grandma”
“and why are you always sneaking around like an old lonely witch?
“maybe because there are some naughty children to be punished”
I just rolled my eyes “whatever” I said.
“I’m sure you are going to the cafeteria, follow me”
He is such a jerk, but I’m really hungry. I grudgingly followed him and then we entered the cafeteria.

This place is huge, scratch that. It’s gigantic! I was still staring mouth open and didn’t notice that Mr jerk had stopped so I walked into him and fell down “again”. This is becoming a routine. He smiled down and offered his hand to help me up. I stares at his hand and just took it. Then he wouldn’t let me go and drew me uncomfortably closer to his broad chest. I could feel the heat coming from his body. I kept staring into his eyes and he stared into mine. I was getting so lost in the specs of his blue eyes when he snapped out of his trance and had the audacity to pat my head.
I punched his chest, God! He’s so muscular. Wait! Callie! Focus!
“I’m not your dog!
He just laughed, he has such a cute but mature laugh. I was looking at him and that’s when  I noticed the whole cafeteria was silent and watching the drama.  I quickly walked away to join the queue and get my lunch because I was starving.

          I stand at the back of the last guy. He turned and was about to say something to me when Mr jerk walks up to us glaring at the guy. What is his problem? He took my hand and dragged me to the front.
            God! He is becoming more annoying by the minute! He stops at the front of the lady in charge and turns to me.
                  "What do you want?"
"Cheese burger and a milk shake please" I said politely to the lady.
        The lady comes back with my order and I take the tray looking for a table to sit, I was still searching when Mr jerk started to drag me to what I could clearly see was the popular table. Hell no!!
         I dug my heels into the ground to stop movement and pulled my hands from his grip.
            "What?"  He said
I looked at him giving him the "are you serious" look. 'I'm not sitting with you, leave me alone,' after saying that I walk towards an empty table in the middle of the cafeteria. Just great! Be the center of attention. Well it's better then sitting with him, I still don't know his name but I don't care, he's annoying. I was about to start eating when there was a voice from the intercom.

              Aiden Britton to the principal's office, Aiden Britton please to the principal's office now;
I turned wondering who Aiden Britton was and guess what, it's non other than Mr jerk. At least now I know his name. Aiden! Cool name.
               Aiden stood up from his table and walked out of the cafeteria like he owned the place. I wondered why he was needed at the principal's office. I was about to resume my lunch when someone suddenly slammed their hands on my table. I look up from the hands to a pretty face with a scowl. It's the same girl that was glaring at me in class. What does she want now, I wondered.
                'Listen here little bitch!  Aiden is mine so stay away from him. You are new here so I'm gonna forgive you this time, I wouldn't be so kind next time. Understood?'
                While she was ranting all I could do was stare mouth wide open........ Is this girl for real? How much more cliche can this get? Queen bee staking her claim on school hottie in front of the newbie. I was still amazed when she suddenly pinched my arm to get my attention. 'Are you dumb, I said do you understand?'
Oh no! She did not just lay her filthy hands on me, she was about to touch me again when I snapped, I grabbed her hands and twisted it, forcing her to bend toward with her hands behind her back in an awkward position.....
     'Ah! Ah! Ah! Let me go, let me go......'
Now you listen, I don't know who you are and I honesty do not care, just as I do not care who Aiden is but next time you touch me, I will break every single bone in your hand. Do you understand? I added a little pressure to her already twisted hand.   
        ' Yes! Yes! Please let me go..'
I dropped her hand and she scurried away while glaring at me and massaging her hand. Like before with Aiden, the whole school was quiet, many had a look of disbelief on their faces while others couldn't contain their laughter anymore as they burst into loud laughter. A girl with fiery red hair even went as far as rolling on the floor. I looked at the popular table and they were all staring at me, some were even smiling.

   I just rolled my eyes, picked up my tray and walked out of the cafeteria to eat outside alone, away from prying eyes and unnecessary drama. I found a comfortable spot under a tree and sat down to enjoy my lunch. I was still very hungry. While eating I just kept praying I had had enough drama for the day. My plan to stay under the radar was going up in flames and fast.

----
Hello munchkins... Second chapter done. Let me know what you think. Much love.😍