Daughter?

As my eyes open, I remember that I have to wear a dress. I'm lucky it's the only dress I like, if I didn't, it be in the garbage.

     I throw the sheets off me and stand up. "Where's that stupid eye patch?" I ask myself as I cover my eye with my hand. It's making me dizzy having one eye's vision clear and the other's blurry. I find it underneath a bouquet of tiger lilies. "When did that get there?" I say as I put my eye patch on.

     Please get better Anis. If you don't, we will stop bugging you! (We might anyway, don't know)

     It's from the club. It doesn't say that it's from them, but I can tell. I give a small smile. I walk into the bathroom to do my hair. There's a note from Chihiro telling me what Haruhi told me already. I pull the my hairbrush out and attempt to take out all the tangles. That alone took forever.

     I pick up my hair and pull it into a high ponytail and leave a short strand out in the front. I pull out my curler and curl it and the bottom of my hair. I exit the bathroom really quick then come back with the box that holds the dress.

    Usually, I change in my room, but I decided to just put the dress on in here. Once I did, I put the ribbon and flower in my hair.

     As I walk back into my room, I notice a pair of black converse on the foot of my bed. A note is next to them. "'I don't see why you won't wear dress shoes' Because the day I wear dress shoes is the day I die. They're uncomfortable," I read.

    I put the converse on and walk downstairs. I skip breakfast because I'm not hungry and walk out the door with my black bag in my hand.

     Of course, when I get there, everyone is wearing stuff that you would wear at a ball. "Why do they even have this stupid event?" I ask myself as I walk in, ignoring everyone's stares.

     The class room is empty so I go sit at my desk. I lay my head down until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and come face to face with Hikaru.  I blush when I remember the dream I had in the hospital.

     Suddenly, Hikaru wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a hug, "Thank God you're all right! You scared me half to death."

     I blush even more and push him away. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare anyone."

     The bell rings and everyone comes in. It's funny seeing Haruhi in a tux though. I ignore all the stares I get and pay attention to the lesson.

----------------------------

     When the bell rings for lunch, I stay as everyone else leaves. Might as well eat in here, I really don't need people staring at me. But to my surprise, Haruhi and the twins stayed. "Aw.. come on Haruhi. Can we please eat in here with you?" they say in unison.

     "No way, now go!" she yells. I laugh, "So does that mean I can't eat in here?" They finally notice I'm in here. "Oh! Of course you can eat in here, Anis. I just want these two to leave. They annoy me." she says. "Please!" they ask. She shakes her head.

     "You can stay if you want," I start. They smile and Haruhi frowns. "If you want to listen to us talk about girl stuff." The twin's eyes widen and they run out of the room. We both laugh.

     "Hey Anis. On the first day, where did you eat? You weren't in the cafeteria and you weren't in here," Haruhi asks. I smile and motion for her to follow.

     I lead her outside and walk inside the rose garden. I don't stop until we reach a small gazebo. I sit down and she follows. "I've been here before with Tamaki. We were playing hide and seek." she says while smiling.

     "I think the roses are very beautiful. Red is one of my favorite colors," I say. She laughs, "That was obvious." I laugh too.

     I pluck a rose from one of the bushes after I finish eating my bento. It was white and as I held it in my hands, I felt as though I was the rose. We're the opposite of our looks, we look extremly delicate and the slightest touch can break us, but we're tough.

     Haruhi caught me staring. Her eyes widen, "Prepare for impact in three, two, one!" A dark figure runs infront of us and pulls us towards itself. "AAAWW! MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTERS ARE HAVING LUNCH TOGETHER!" I glare at our captor. "If you want to keep your arm, Tamaki, I suggest you move it!" He ignores my threat. "Since when did Anis become your daughter?" Haruhi asks, but he ignores both of us and continues to yell about how cute we look.

     That's it. I grip his arm and pull. He flips over and his back hits the ground, hard. "Ow," he says. I wipe my hands, "I warned you!"

     "Now, if you'll excuse me, class should be starting soon," I pick up my dress and walk away.