❌Pedophile Motherf*❌

Happy Chinese New Year  and Happy Valentines Day 🥰🎉💜My Wolfies! And I have nothing important to say, but thank you for 200 viewers!!! I'm really happy!! And next to the story below.

。Previously 

A secondary school boy bumped onto Ayano and he revealed his name is Hanako Yamada, then after they have a little chat with each other they waved and they leaved, as Ayano left the building she looked at the building and thought that she is lucky to have nice friends in the school, when the Aishi siblings went home, their mother order them to buy breads, when they went to the town they found a bakery called Odayaka Bakery, the name of the bakery is the same like Amao Odayaka the leader of the cooking club, they went in and have some chit chat and when they're done. The Aishi sibling went home and looked at their mother worried for them and they just said no need to worry about them, so the next day, someone surprised them which is Amao, Amao said that from then on they will walk to school together with Ayato. Osano didn't agree but when Ayano cutted Osano's words, she agrees and they all went to school together while Osano looking at Ayano with the dissapointed face. Hanako bumped into Ayano again and he thought it's a stranger but when he looked up it's Ayano and the destination of Hanako is to take tour and to see his big brother, then Hanako was shocked when Ayano called him "Hanako-kun" it makes him squeal and never forgot about Ayano gave him a nickname.

                                                                                            。End Of Previous。

                                                         ♥Hanako's POV♥

Wait, what?!! Ayano-senpai just called me "Hanako-kun" EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY I GOT A FRIEND FROM THIS AKADEMI HIGH SCHOOL!!!! I do not regret coming here, I guess, since I'm in this school anyways, I should take a tour around the school , just to know what is the surrounding of the school looks like. I hope I can see her again, 

"Hanako? You good there?" Onii-san called me,

"EEEEEEEEEEP!! Nii-san stop scaring me like that!" I yelled at him,

"Sorry, sorry. It seems that you get a friend there," Onii-san said,

"Correction "got"!" I already expected that nii-san going to act shocked,

" "got"? Since when?"Nii-san asked me,

"Since yesterday!" I answered his question truthfully.

"Oh! Who is this girl/guy?" Nii-san asked me,

"Um, her name is Ayano Aishi!" I answered him, he just looked shocked?

"Why?What happend nii-san?" I asked him,

"She is a transferred student got here like 1-2 days ago, if I'm not wrong, but she became so popular afterwards..."While scratching his cheek.

"Maybe, because she is pretty! She looked so pretty!" I explained while jumping up and down.

"Maybe," He just shrugged and we walked in to school together and we went to the counselor office she said that I'm in class 1-2, inside me I'm super duper happy and I couldn't handle my happiness that I excuse myself to go to the bathroom and i squealed and tried to keep my squealing low. After all that I came back to the counselor office and then she gave me the schedule and said that my school starts today, but first things first I need a tour, and said that yesterday a new transfer student is joining me to tour too! I wonder who they are and they said that it's already infront of the door and the guider is pretty cool and though, but he's  a teacher? I saw from outside lots of girls fangirling him and he looks bored? If me I would be happy and appreaciate with it and asked them to leave me alone nicely. Then I saw Ayano-senpai? waiting outside of the counselor office too, is she the new transfer student?

"Oh hello, kid." ??? said,

"Hello?" I said nervously but when there are nii-san and Ayano-senpai I felt not nervous anymore,

"Oh, sorry for my manner. My name is Mido-Rana, the subsitute teacher of class 2-1," WAIT I JUST SAW HIM WINKING AT AYANO-SENPAI?! AND THAT NASTY SMIRK. UGHH!!!!  I felt whole of my face felt like wanna explode, but Ayano-senpai touched my face and said,

"You good there? Your face seem red. Do you have a fever?" She asked, her hand is so soft and cold. I squealed a little, and nodded to sign that I'm ok.

"Alright. Let's start the tour shall we, sensei?" Ayano-senpai asked,

"Of course~" I can sense that he is trying to flirt Ayano-senpai!! I want her to be nii-san's girlfriend. 

"Don't flirt me, aren't you older than me and you looked like you're 23 years old.(I searched from Google and said that he/she is 23 years old.)" YES AYANO-SENPAI. SAY THAT TO HIS FACE!!!!

"Bingo!! You got it right! I'm 23 years old. Have you ever heard age is just a number?" UGH THIS GUY WANNA MAKE ME GET MAD!😡😡Eh? What is Ayano-senpai doing?

"Yea, your right "Age is just number"!" What the heck Ayano-Senpai?!

"But..." Huh? What surprised me the most is that she roast this Pedophile Motherf* 

"911 is just a number too, right?" YOOHOOOO!!! Take that B* 

"I- You know what let's just get this tour over with." he sighed guess Ayano-senpai wins! YES!!! When I looked back at nii-san, he just look at Ayano-senpai and red? Wait don't tell me he is interested with Ayano-senpai!! YES!!! I would love her to be my sister!! My reasons are:

1. She is my first friend.

2. She didn't thought me as a girl because mostly I have been bullied because of the dumb name.

3. By roasting that pedophile means she is a loyal person!

"Nii-san, do you like her?" I whispered to him while we do the tour.

"Eh?! I mean kinda, I guess..." He almost shouted, then he whispered again.

"You would accept her? Hanako?" He whispered to me silently.

"OF COURSE!!!" I shouted.

"Hanako-kun? What happend?" She asked me. I looked at nii-san just staring at her while his whole face is red. THINK! HANAKO! THINK!

"Oh, nii-san just asked me to hangout with him after school!" 

"Oh, nice!" She smiled at me, it made me sighed in relieved because of the excuses that I just made and I looked back at nii-san. He seems like he is gonna.... FAINT?! I shaked nii-san,

"Nii-san, Wake up!!" I whisper-shout.

"EH?! Sorry Hanako. I just spaced out."

"Yea, spaced out for Ayano-senpai." I rolled my eyes 

"Uh ok, maybe yes and maybe not!" He tried to shouted at me and we realised that Ayano-senpai and that Pedophile Motherf* is gone too! OH NO, THAT B* WILL MOLEST AYANO-SENPAI AGAIN!!!

                                                                                                ~1117 words~

                                                          ~TO BE CONTINUED~