❌Pedophile Motherf*❌Pt.2

Hi, sorry for not posting for like about 6-7 days, this month until next month I have Mid-Term project, I may not post story until March. But, I will always tried to continue the story as soon as possible.I'm sorry if this story is short, I did this in a hurry, I'm truly sorry and I'm very focus with my test now. Please give me time for me, it will end soon the mid - term project. Thank you!!🥰🥰 And by the way:

SIDE NOTES FROM AUTHOR:

You may all think, Senpai is like you see from gacha (which is gacha cringe), but actually it's not after I do some research, they say that the word "Senpai" means : seniors. So, don't think that Hanako from the previous episode means it's their crush or anything that you think. Ok, continue to the story.

Previously

Hanako thought that he didn't regret coming to Akademi High School, he felt grateful for it, because he had his first friend, that is Ayano Aishi, When he got interrupted by his big brother, (When I play Hanako Yamada Simulator, she/he always can go to the dreamland which is her/him own dream she/he can go back to their own world after they got snapped back to the reality.) and he explained why he was spaced out, then they got in to the counselor office to guide Hanako and Ayano to the school for the tour. And they got Mido Rana the subsittute teacher of class 2-1 (which s Ayano's class), then Mido is trying to flirt with Ayano, but it didn't work all the time and Taro Yamada secretly have a crush on Ayano Aishi for this. When they snapped back at reality they have found that Ayano and Mido Rana has already gone and they don't know where they are now....

。End Of Previous 。

"Uh ok, maybe yes and maybe not!" He tried to shouted at me and we realised that Ayano-senpai and that Pedophile Motherf* is gone too! OH NO, THAT B* WILL MOLEST AYANO-SENPAI AGAIN!!!

Mido Rana POV (Bet you didn't expect that)

As I see that little brat and the other one talked and didn't pay attention to us, I took this beautiful girl (Ayano)drag her to the maze, I pushed her,

"This is called sexual harrassment, " This girl said,

" Dear, it's not a sexual-" before I even continue to say the sentence she already has get away from me and then gets up.

"Look, I'm here to school not to date a pedophile like you." Guess she has a smart brain.

"That's how not you treat your sensei~" I use my seductive voice.

"Ew.." Then she ran inside to start the maze, and I know she will be stuck there and asked for my help. So I just walked in, not run just walk like a very slow walk because I know the way out already. Then the school bell rings,

"C'mon beautiful bet you're lost. Come out and I won't punish you~" I said quite loud,

"Not in a million dream. And I'm pretty sure this is the way out already!" She shouted back at me.

"Oh yea? So you wanna play like that, huh? 2 can play like that!" I shouted to her.

"BET!  LET'S SEE EACH OTHER IN THE CLASSROOM! IF YOU FOUND ME IN THIS MAZE, I'LL LET YOU DO ANYTHING, BUT IF I WIN DON'T EVER BOTHER ME AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL TEACHER TO ME!" She shouted so loud and I think that she is near me.

"ALRIGHT! LET'S BET LIKE THAT BEAUTIFUL!" I looked over the way and she's not there, I searched for her everywhere, and I looked at my Rolex watch and see... It's the time for me to teach the class.... The table has turned around, turns out it was me who gets lost and not the girl....

🌸Ayano's POV🌸

After we bet, I saw the way out of the maze, then I remember that Osano lost his lucky charm cat (that stucks in the phone case I don't know what it's called), as I saw it, I grabbed it and then ran all the way out to the maze and I see my class number. I ran inside the class and panting lots of people see I'm panting and it suddenly went black and it turns out that I have fainted....

                                      ~To be Continued~

                                          (687 Words)