6.

•°•Y/n•°•

???: "You!"

Wait... what in the world wide handsome!!?

Y/n: "W-what?" Suddenly I was having a headache... I was having something like deja vu! A lot of scenes were appearing infront of my eyes but all blurry and the pain in my head wasn't helping at all... I held Lisa to keep up with balance.

Lisa: "Y/n are you okay?" She whispered worriedly and i nodded

They are here for Lisa.. I knew it! Mr. Manoban mentioned about someone forcing him to collaborate with their company.

???: "I advice you to come with us or we'll have to use our own methods!"

Y/n balanced herself again to teach some manners to this asshole

Y/n: "Oh really? Then let's see your methods."

•°• A/n POV •°•

The person infront of her didn't expect this answer but he was not surprised at all.

???: "Ofcourse sweetheart!"

Lisa: "Speak no more pig or i'mma yeet you out of the Burj Khalifa!!" O..Kay.. She's angry~ and you know what's about to happen.

[A/n: Sorry I seriously suck at writting action scenes! Please don't kill me after this]

One man came forward alone to trap them up thinking them weaklings but was knocked down by Lisa with a smirking Y/n by her side...

Lisa: "Stupid bitch!" she murmured under her breath..

Y/n: "I taught mah child well!"

And here comes two another tower like men only to be thrown away...

???: "What the fuckity fuck!!" He cursed

And there Y/n punches another man whose nose is bleeding with his front teeth on the ground..

Those heavy ass men just became less after every passing minute until there were no more...

Y/n: "So we were talking about methods right?" She said breathing heavily..

Lisa: "Nope! We were talking about some fuckin greedy suckers and their deadass stupidity.."

Y/n: "By the way where did your 'sweetheart' vanished fucker?" She smirked earning a low chuckle from Lisa....

The man- no to be exact the boy infront of them was looking at the two girls who fought better than his 'trained' men.. he looked quite young tho maybe in his eighteen..

'Seriously what's up with these m'fuckin teenagers now-a-days.. they all got drugged or what?!' thought Y/n..

But her every thought disappeared when she heard Lisa screaming.. her head jerked toward Lisa's direction and she saw a teenage boy injecting a fluid in her neck...

She was about whoop his ass now!! 'HOW FUCKIN DARE HE TO TOUCH MY BESTIE!?'

Y/n: Lis-- AHHH!!

She was approaching Lisa when she felt a nerve wrecking pain snaking down her spines. Her eyes filled with tears and she started having panick attacks and all blurry images bouncing infront of her eyes. She clenched her teeth to avoid screaming. Her body was shivering so much. She bared every pain not showing her weak side..

She turned around to be captured by brown orbs which were so familiar but she can't point out. Those eyes were concerned about her but she saw something else too.. was it guilt? But why would it be when it was their main motive to catch her and her bestie.. The person hugged her tightly embracing her into their arms and said 'I'm sorry' after that all Y/n saw was black...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

#QUICK SHORTS#

Jimin: "Did you know, microscopic bugs are probably having sex on your eyelashes right now!"

Hoseok: "Bro-"

Yoongi: *hitting jimin on the head with a roll of paper towels* "STOP! *smack* RUINING! *smack* THE MOMENTS! *smack* WITH YOUR! *smack* FUCKIN' GROSS AND STUPID FACTS!!!! *smack* *smack* *smack*

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Ayo! Short update check!!!
So my exams are over and I'm back with my potato ass😬
I'll update soon..
Thank you for reading💜💜🤗🤗