4.

The midnight~~

||A/n pov||

Y/n was running with her full speed but her inner self knew that something's missing. Her heart was crying and screaming for the people who meant life for her but her every memory with them is blur. The sight ahead of her was all blurry due to her warm tears.

She was a crying mess. She was begging, for saftey and begging for mercy but no-one was there to help but suddenly someone grabbed her hair from behind and was about to shoot.

"It's the end" was the only thing her soul was wailing but the next moment she realised that the person who was about to harm her is in the pool of his own blood, on the ground, lifeless.

Her tears left her eyes, sliding down from the cheeks making their way down to the chin. She raised her head and was about to go in the person's cozy embrace who just saved her but it all turned up side down in a blink of an eye.

The person was yelling at her to run away, she was hesitant at first but she did it anyway. Just for them, for him..... They were about to catch her again and...

Y/n: NO!!

There she is sweating hard, breathing heavily in order to take more oxygen clutching onto her bedsheet with eye more big than marbles. Her shaky hands made their way to the water jar placed on the nightstand. She poured  water in her glass and drank it in just one gulp.

It's not a big deal cuz it's normal now. It was one of a common dreams that Y/n always dreamt since the age of 12... The rest of her memories are blurry more like faded...
The day she woke up was her birthday but surprisingly she didn't knew a single thing about herself.... not even her name..

And that's where this all began.....

This night is also going to be sleepless like many other so let's just skip the time to morning....

° Morning °

Y/n was laying on her bed with some visible dark circles, staring at the white ceiling still thinking about the midnight incident... As mentioned it was nothing new but it never failed to make her think deep about her past.

"Who were that people?"

"Why were they trying to kill me!?"

"Who was the one saving me?"

"What is my past!?"

These were the only thoughts rushing through her brain.
She decided to keep it aside and get ready for the Uni...
She looked at the clock and it read 05:55 a.m. It was early tho but she decided not to waste her time and carry on with the flow...

She went to the bathroom and finished her routine. As it was a windy day Y/n decided to be dressed like...

 As it was a windy day Y/n decided to be dressed like