Trouble

"Hello is this Mr Lee? This is the principal of ***** primary school. Your daughter, Lee Sooyeon had gotten into a fight." Jisung recieved a call from Sooyeon's school. After hearing about Sooyeon getting into a fight, he quickly rushed to her school.

"Mr Lee, take a seat." The principal pointed in the empty seat infornt of him. Jisung then saw a women also sitting beside him. He glared at the women.

"Is Sooyeon alright?" That was the first thing he asked, he would've asked did Sooyeon win but he thought better of it.

"Yes your daughter is alright but my son isn't." The women said rudely to Jisung.

The Principal then made the two calm down and then started to explain what had happened.

Apparently the boy had made fun of Sooyeon for not having a mum and made fun of Katana for not having a dad. And it has been going on for sometime.

"That behavior is still unacceptable." The boy's mum said. "You should expel Sooyeon."

"Why don't I just expel you from life..." Jisung mumbled. Even though the area was skz's the government still had a year with it to move the important residents out.

"Where's Sooyeon now?" Jisung asked, he couldn't stay in the room any longer. If he did someone would end up dead.

"She's with another teacher. Mr Lee, we still need to talk about further arrangements for Sooyeon. She can't go on like that." The Principal said.

Jisung ignored the Principal's words and dashed off to find Sooyeon who was on the verge of burning down the school. "Calm down pumpkin," he brought Sooyeon into a hug and whispered something into her ear making her nod aggressively.

"Mr Lee, as I was saying..." The principal continued talking about how Sooyeon would need to be suspended and all that. Both father and daughter did not pay much attention.

When the principal had finished settling everything, Jisung called Minho to pick them up. Kira had picked Katana up some time ago and was having ice cream with her to calm Katana down. It was a good thing to have yourself calmed down in this situation but the Hans have something else in plan.

"A family was found dead in their house. There was a spray paint of a lotus drawing with the writing Han in the middle. It seems like Han the famous serial killer is back and with someone else–" all the members turned their heads and looked at Jisung and Sooyeon who had came back from getting Ice cream with Katana and Kira.

They smiled sheepishly and ran off to the rooms. Like father, like daughter.

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪♪☆♪☆♪