Seeing uncle simon...

Hi my name is Lauren Amelia Richardson I have blue eyes and blonde hair and I love to sing... My dream was to become famous and to be known by everyone.
That is what I had wished for. My uncle is Simon Cowell ... Yes THE Simon Cowell I love him so much and he is such an inspiration, he really isn't as bad as everyone makes out he is actually the nicest person you will meet.
Hopefully I could become famous with his help you never know.
As you can tell I love to sing and not trying to sound snotty or whatever but I was quite popular within my school. Anyway let's get back to the story.

It was another gloomy day within London just an ordinary day and I was going to go see my uncle as I had just recently got a phone call off of him saying he wanted to see me. I don't know why but I have the greatest feeling about what is coming, my uncle never really calls me into his office so this could be good news !!! I silently walked into the building and walked gracefully up to the front desk and said politely " I'm here to see my uncle" the woman looked at me and gave me a friendly smile " hello Lauren your uncle said he was expecting you, it's just in your left as you go to the first floor" I gave her a smile and thanked her and made my way to my uncle. Once I had reached his office I had realised that there was already some boys that looked around my age, why did the receptionist day he wanted to see me now if he must already be in a meeting? As if reading my mind I saw my uncle look up and quickly walk towards the door. " hello Lauren " he said excitedly whilst giving me a hug " hello uncle" I replied what returning the hug and then he invited me in. What on earth is going on ? ...