Who will be chosen?

I looked at the boys and they looked at me. I had to chose who I share a bed with . "Personally it's out of Niall and Louis but Louis has a girlfriend so I can't do that to him so I guess I'll pick Niall" I said the rest of the boys looked kinda upset and Harry looked shocked . Did he really expect me to chose him? Anyway Niall showed me his room and somehow my clothes and everything that I had was in here to. I got my pyjamas and toothbrush out of my bags and then went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. Once I was finished I walked into the bedroom and saw Niall watching television he was watching cbbc really ?!? " Niall" I said " yeah what's wrong " he asked " erm well where am I gonna sleep " I said " on the bed " I looked at him with a worried look " don't worry princess I'm going to sleep on the couch over there" he said whilst pointing at the couch on the other side of the room " erm okay" I said . We both went to where we was sleeping and said goodnight . Niall turned off the lights and then we both went to sleep.

...

I woke up to the smell of food !! Omg food . I looked around and saw no Niall meaning he's eating food noooo!!!! I ran straight out of the room and ran into the kitchen ( yes I did get a tour of the flat) and almost screamed " Niall !!!!!" He jumped and turned around " WHAT!!!" All the boys literally ran into the kitchen which looked like they had grabbed the first thing they had seen Zayn had a hairbrush and mirror Harry had a lamp Louis had a carrot and Liam well I don't have a clue what Liam was holding "what happened" " what the carrots is going on!!" " is everything okay" " oh my curls" that last one made me almost pee myself with laughter and all the boys looked at Harry and gave him a weird expression " it wasn't me " he said and everyone laughed. " anyway what had actually happened was that I woke up and smelt food and Niall wasn't in the room so I knew he was in here and then I screamed his name coz I wanted food and he was eating it!!" I exclaimed " oh no not another one we can hardly do with Niall loving food but not you too" Zayn said me and Niall looked at each other and smirked " FOOD BUDDIES" we both screamed "AHHHHH" everyone looked at us and groaned but I could see small smiles starting to form. Haha I am so awesome...

Me and Niall were dancing around the kitchen like maniacs when I remembered FOOD I stopped dancing and ran to the food and began to eat all that was actually left from what Niall had eaten greedy leprechaun ...