You say what?!

I looked at the boys stupidly as they stared at my uncle gobsmacked. " you say what?!?" I shouted. " please Lauren calm down it is not that bad and it's for your own safety at least then I know where you are and it will be easier to travel to the recording studio and go to my office this is a big opportunity sweetheart and it is the only way to lead to success " he stated. I guess he was right . " that is fine with us as long it is okay with Lauren and hopefully if she wants to then we can all become friends and perform together "Liam said. Everyone looked at me for an answer " well I guess it's okay I mean it will give me a better experience of it all and give me time to get use to the famous life if I do become famous that is"i exclaimed. All the boys looked at me and cheered " we are gonna be great friends" they all said at the same time. I giggled and then we said goodbye to uncle Simon and left to the boys flat house or whatever they live In.
...
We arrived at this hotel like building. "Where are we ? " I asked. " we are home" Liam said "this is your home " I said " well it's OUR home because you live here now as well and yeah we live in a flat" he said. I must of looked utterly confused as the boys chuckled and walked into the building. How on earth can they all live in one flat ?. We got in a lIft and I saw Liam press the 10 th floor which was the top, when we stepped out I was amazed we had just stopped and walked straight into the room what the hell I've never seen that happen before. The place was absolutely amazing though the colours were extravagant and it looked so welcoming and cozy. It was amazing. I knew I was going to fit in well here I just can't wait to see my bedroom , if I have one that is.
I looked at Niall, he really is such a cutie and I absolutely love his eyes they are just amazing. I was knocked out of my trance when I heard someone clicking their fingers and waving in my face. I looked up and saw Harry standing here " what ? " I asked as I blushed due to the embarrassment I had just caused for my self. " we are all going to talk about sleeping arrangements and what we are doing " he said with a smirk.i turned around and walked to the front room he is such a fool stupid child . I sat down in the middle of Niall and Louis because that was the only seat left . " okay let's start" Liam said " so as you know we have a new member to the family and I expect her to be treated like we all treat each other we haven't got a bedroom for her yet so she will have to sleep with one of you boys " he explained . As soon as I heard them words I think I almost fainted all I asked myself was why?!?!