Chapter Twenty-Two

His face were flushing as he asked that question and so are you. You started to think ahead that it is a date and you were jumping high in your mind while you're trying hard not to do it, really.

"G-go on," you mumbled and pushed him towards his room which is the in the other direction of yours. He pouted with his brows furrowed and walked straight to his classroom.

When he was away atleast 10 meters away from you, he looked back and mouthed, "See you tomorrow."

Your cheeks felt as if was burning as you lowered your head from embarassment as you nodded slowly. And soon turned back, going onto your own classroom.

___

"How was the tutoring?" Your teacher asked you privately when she saw you at the room. Honestly, you weren't really that much into listening to the tutor, maybe staring at him would do.

"It's okay ma'am," you replied. But not pertaining to the tutor, but the one tutoring you. You just hid your smile as your teacher explained,

"You better be, next week would be again about taking tests. Katsuki should know it already so better listen to him," she said and you just nodded. Though you're not that sure if you can listen with that face of his.

You went out of your teacher's office and went straight to your classroom. You were already prepared in ignoring their gossips but what you expected didn't happen.

Sure, they are gossiping but not about you. It was like they forgot your whole existence at all. Someone also noticed you but no one dared talk.

You placed your bag and everyone's eyes were in you. You looked at them but they all started ignoring you.

"What happened? They completely shut their mouths off on things to gossip about me?" You mumbled as you started to feel confuse instead of being happy. "Something must've happened."

___

"Kacchan scared off your classmates responsible for the rumors," Ejiro answered when you kept on asking him questions about the strange happenings in your surroundings.

You became fluttered by the thought of having Kacchan did it. Your heart skipped a beat and unconsciously, you were already smiling wide in front of your cousin.

"(Y/N), answer me honestly, are the both of you, going out?" He asked in a serious tone with his cute sharky teeths.

"What?! How can you say that?" You used your hands to cover his mouth by stopping him to blurt again some random words.

"Both of you were acting funny. Kacchan even got friends with Deku earlier and you smiling like an idiot here. It only happened after both you and Kacchan got together," he explained.

"Was it?" You started to think deep and thought of something weird out of the blue, "Do you think I have a chance with Kacchan?"

"It's not like there isn't, " he said and continued to eat his lunch.

And then while he was eating it, you suddenly blurted, "Kacchan invited me to go somewhere with him tomorrow, maybe I should confess?"

Ejiro nearly choked in his food and drank water immediately, he looked at you with disbelief in your eye, "Are you serious?!"

"I mean, it's now or never."