Chapter Seven

It's a three day training camp. One activity per day so three activities in all. Just seeing your groupmates making you exhausted as hell.

Until you've heard Present Mic's voice, "ARE YOUUU HAVING A GOOD DAYY STUDENTS AT THE HEROOO COURSEEE?!" You sneered thinking what happened earlier, especially the kiss.

"TODAY, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE AN ACTIVITY ENTITLED, RESCUE OR PROTECT!" He continued.

"EVERY GROUP MUST HAVE A POSSESSION OF A LIFE SIZED DOLL WHICH REPRESENTS THE ONE WHO'LL BE THE ONE YOU'RE PROTECTING OR ONE YOU'LL SAVE!"

"A DOLL IN POSSESSION EQUALS 10 POINTS. IN EACH ACTIVITY, YOU MUST GATHER POINTS IN ORDER TO BE THE WINNER!"

"BUT! THE DOLL SHOULD ONLY HAVE MINOR DAMAGES! DON'T RECKLESSLY ATTACK. THIS IS ALL ABOUT PROTECTING AND RESCUING CIVILLIANS FROM VILLAINS. THAT'S ALL STUDENTS! GO NOW TO YOUR SPECIFIC BASES!"

The Training Camp happened in the middle of the forest. You all went to your bases in which you have to guard a doll or like a bank in where you have to put all the dolls you 'rescued'.

"ARE ALL THE STUDENTS IN THEIR RIGHT PLACES? THIS ACTIVITY WILL END AT 5:00PM, READY, SET, GO!"

"I need to know what kind of quirks you has," Itsuka requested. You first volunteered to say yours.

"Mine is hardening, the same thing as Ejiro but I'm not thay good at using it. I can't harden that much." Itsuka smiled and said It's okay.

"Since we all know Neito (Quirk: Copy), mine (Quirk: Big Fist), and Bakugou's (Quirk: Explosion) quirk, what's yours, Kiyo?" She looked at Kiyo who's still besides Kacchan.

"Uhmm—Illusion, I need to touch the person I want to see the illusion before activating it." Itsuka listed it in her paper.

"Since me and Monoma have known each other for a long time, there's a higher chance that we can rescue one. So I want (Y/N), Kiyo, and Katsuki stays here for protect."

"WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU, HUH?! MY QUIRK'S BEST FOR ATTACKING!" Of course he'll complain he doesn't really likes to follow order around—but why didn't he complained when Kiyo ordered him to shut up earlier? Something's not right.

"I know your personality, Katsuki. You might burn the whole doll we're rescuing," Itsuka explained. Monoma smiled sarcastically on him. Probably pissing him off—which actually happened.

"YOU—" Kiyo suddenly hung her harms around Kacchan he suddenly stopped. You wondered why would Kacchan listen to someone.

"Behave okay?" Kiyo said. You thought that maybe Kacchan also loves her. You shook off your thoughts because you might conclude some unnecessary conclusions.

You all agreed to Itsuka's idea. They both went out of your base and the three of you was left.

"It's soo boring here! I'll just check the surroundings if someone starts to attack." Kiyo went out as soon as she said that.

Now you and Kacchan are the only ones left inside! You looked at him and noticed he became quiet—which is not normal.

You questioned yourself if he sick so you tried to touch his forehead. But there's no sign of sickness. The thoughts couldn't get out of you because Kacchan's not this obedient!

You started to suspect Kiyo made something on Kacchan. So you went out of your base to find her.

_____

Itsuka Kendo (Class 1-B)

Neito Monoma (Class 1-B)