༜11

"Did you bring him?" This guy asks Allison as she walks in the door. Gererd was it? Allison nodds.

"Oo, come in Scott and..." He says as Scott and I walk in after her.

"Ash." I say as Scott goes to Gererd and takes a heap of Gererds pain away. Everything comes with a price.

"They found a third body?" He asks as Scott releases his arm.

"Another doctor, right after Scott found Deaton." Allison explains.

"Right after? Almost like it was expected he'd survive." He says wiping black blood from his nose.

"What are you saying?" I snarl.

"How do you know your dark Druid isn't your vet himself?" He asks continuing to wipe blood.

"He'd never let anyone die." Scott growls back at him.

I turn around on my heel and start to walk out when a firm hand turns me around,

"Don't go anywhere Ash. He'll give us what we need." Scott says and i nod.

• Ꭺ •

"I did what you wanted me to do, now tell us how to beat him." Scott says sternly.

Gerard chuckles, "You can't! I've tried."

"Then this is a complete waste of time." Allison says and I nod, "he doesn't know anything , I'm sorry we did this. Let's go." Allison says standing and starting for the door.

"Wait! I can tell you one thing, Deucalion may of lost his eyes, but he's not always blind." Gerard says and I turn my head back to him, and he gives me a smirk.

• Ꭺ •

"They were all there, Ennis, Deucalion, Kali each with their own packs, before they'd kill them all and form their little all star team." Gerard starts,

"But they didn't all live here did they?" I ask.

"No, but there was an extremely powerful alpha who did live here. She had a capacity to shape shift, was rare among her kind. She became some sort of leader, a person they would go to for advice and guidance." He pauses, "Talia Hale." He finishes.

• Ꭺ •

"How does he know all about Celtic symbols and druids?" Its like she wont stop. Allison just has all the questions, pouring out of her.

"Know the enemy, Allison." He murmured and continued, "the older wolf had a relationship with the druids. They call them emeseries." An emeseries. I guess thats me.. Im a druid arent I?

"Like Deaton and I?" I blurt out but Gerard completely ignores me.

"Do you know the myth of Lycan?" Gerard asks, looking straight at Scott.

"I know where the word Lycan came from." He replies looking down at his hands.

Gerard tells the story, but i'm not listening. I'm putting pieces together. And theres one thing i just fitted.

Talia is Dereks mother.

• Ꭺ •

"I wasnt really suprised when Deaton chose to arrange a meeting with Deucalion. As William Blake said, 'any sinister person who needs to be your enemy you start by trying to become friends.'" Gerard wipes the black blood from his face once more,

"How'd you know he wasn't going to make peace?" I ask eyeing him. Deaton wouldn't send Deucalion to do that, would he?

"Cause i'm not an idiot! Do you know the sanscript fable of the scorpion and the turtle?" Gerard asks still staring straight at Scott.

"The scorpion asks the turtle for a ride across the river,' Scott starts.

"And when the scorpion stings the turtle and dooms them both, what does he say?" Now looking at me he wipes his mouth.

"Its my nature." I whisper.

"I know a werewolfs nature! I knew exactly what was coming. A trap!" Gerard shouts and Scott and i look at each other worried.

"They attacked you?" Allison asks, there she goes again.

"It was an ambush." He growls.

• Ꭺ •

"He sees as a wolf?!" I screech and Scott covers his ears, "Sorry." I put my hand on his shoulders as he takes his hands away and smiles.

"Hes not always blind." Gerard says.

"We have to go now." Allison grabs my wrist and pulls me to the door.

"What the fuck was that?" She demands.

"What was what?" I ask looking back in to see Scott taking more of Gerards pain away.

"Why'd you flirt with Scott?! He doesn't even like you that well!" She whispers harshly.

"I was apologizing, and sorry i'm with Derek remember? The whole fucken being captured and shit. Scott is so not my type." I wail staring at her blankly.

She just stares for a while, "Oh..." She gives me a weird smile as Scott walks out.

"Lets go." He murmurs.

UPDATE YAY EW IT SUCKS AND ITS SHORT BUT DRAMA OOOO ALLISONS JELOUS OF ASH AND SCOTTS FRIENDSHIP DAMN GIRL!
Btw the media section is someone who made a cover im not using :)