Another A/N (IMPORTANT ONE)

Hey guys! There's only a couple chapters left to framed ( I know :( ) but good news issss there will be a squeal! It will be called release and the cover will be in the last chapter of framed.
Now I know I have been updating everyday, but because framed is almost finished im going to wait 3/7 days ( comment which one you'd prefer PLZ) to update :)
How many chapters are left? About 6 to 8 Id say, there will be a 500-600 word epilogue, but that might not be the last chapter (might give you'd a sneak peak at the first half of Releases first chapter).
How long are my chapters? Well they tend to range from 1000 as a minium and 1400 as a maximum with the chapters I've written so far. There has been only one chapter ( maybe chapter 5 or 6 I think?) that I didn't have enough notes for 1000 words.

Does anyone know a website where you can watch TV shows on your iPod/iPad? ( need it maybe if people want me to start in season4 with release and they want it a bit quicker)

FINAL QUESTION

for released, should it be based in season4 or 5? If season4 you would have to wait till I can watch it (buy or find somewhere to watch on my ipod) or season5 where you'll have to wait till the show comes back!
Thanks and comment,
Bree xx