supermassive black hole

TW FOR THIS CHAP: PLENTY OF UNDERAGE DRINKING! DRINK RESPONSIBILITY OR NOT AT ALL IF YOUR UNDER THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE!! ALSO KINDA SEXUAL THEMES BUT NOTHING TOO SERIOUS JUST SOME SPICY DANCING.

"Punz this literally looks like a frat party" Sapnap hummed, looking at the building in front of him, inspecting the multiple cars and the bass of the music quite honestly making his stomach churn.

"You guys really think you look old enough to get into a club? George is literally 21 and the man looks 15." Dream snorted, receiving a shove of his shoulder from George.

Quackity grinned, grabbing sapnap's wrist causing him to groan "Why me?!" the man mumbled as he got dragged from the rest of the group into the house by Quackity.

Sapnap walked into quackity when the man stopped without warning, sapnap trying to figure out what had caused the other to stop so abruptly, eyes locking onto the familiar figures across the room, the three appearing to be staring right back.

It wasn't long before the others caught up, all staring at the three figures, "Don't start any fights boys" Punz mumbled, tapping away on his phone.

The awkward eye contact only lasted a few moments longer before punz let out a sigh, pushing the group out of sight to prevent any confrontation, the blonde didn't know their rival band would be attending but quite honestly he didn't care, not when he met eyes with a pretty lady.

Sapnap took notice of punz sudden shift in demeanour, nudging him playfully, an eyebrow raised causing punz to roll his eyes.

"20 Dollars you can't hook up with her" sapnap hummed, punz smirking at the chance to make easy money, he offered his hand which sapnap took shaking on their new bet, punz quickly stalking off to speak to the girl.

Now sapnap knew punz would easily hook up with her, but he also knew if he didn't do that the man would be following the band around all night, ruining any chance at actually enjoying their night, so to win some, you have to lose some.

Quackity cheered when he saw punz walk away, the five of them all quickly heading in the opposite direction, looking for wherever the drinks could be found, sapnap couldn't help but notice the way karl was practically glued to his side, glancing at everybody that dared to look in sapnaps direction, the man finding it endearing that the other was so protective.

It wasn't until the group were multiple drinks in, did they separate. Mainly because the five of them were approached by the three figures from earlier.

Dream and George took that as their cue to leave, quickly rushing away hand in hand, barging through the crowds of people not wanting to make the situation awkward.

Sapnap shifted on his feet as he offered the brunette in front of him a polite small, and to his surprise it was returned.

Sapnap looked over to quackity, who was glaring at technoblade, who looked right back, a hint of boredom in his eyes.

After a short period of awkward silence, niki spoke up, introducing herself the the three, karl taking her outstretched hand and shaking it gently.

The three of them talked for a while, well, sapnap spoke to wilbur about their shared hate for parties, karl and niki spoke about nikis hair, and how karl wanted to dye his the same, sapnap overhearing niki agreeing to help him.

Quackity spoke to techno, the conversation being very much one sided as the man rambled on and on about various things, techno simply listening with a raised eyebrow, sipping his drink every now and then, and sapnap could tell quackity was already drunk, by the way he gripped technos wrist pulling the man towards the area the music was blaring from.