pork soda

"Mierda." Quackity mumbled, dragging the four men towards the side of the stage "they were good" he continued, everyone silently agreeing with the boy. Sapnap shifted awkwardly on his feet as he disconnected his hand from quackity's, wiping against his shift with a playful scowl "cooties." the raven haired boy mumbled, trying to clam quackity's evident nerves, it seemingly working as the man gasped in mock offence.

Before quackity could retaliate back, the five got their cue to enter the stage. Sapnap groaning as they announcer yelled out their former band name "404", sapnap making a note to ask the others about changing their name.

The boys all took their places, like they had rehearsed earlier that day, Karl and Dream looking as confident as ever under to artificial lighting. Quackity and George fiddling with the tuners on their guitars with practiced ease, not a hint of fear in their demeanors, it left Sapnap in awe how confident they all appeared to be.

"Somewhere in south end when you were fun" Dream opened the song along with George's bassline and Sapnap's drums.

"You took my hand and you made me run" Karl replied, looking over his shoulder to get a quick glance of Sapnap, that didn't go unnoticed by the other.

Quackity then came in with a much less prominent guitar riff, taking a step back from being the focal point of their songs. Sapnap played along flawlessly as he watched the four absorb the atmosphere that had been created by the crowd, them seemingly enjoying the band.

"I want you for the world, I want you all the time" Karl's voice unwavering and perfect as he removed his mic from the stand, slowly making his way around the stage, Sapnap had noticed that the man seemed to do that when he was uncomfortable being center stage.

Sapnap looked out into the crowd as he played, noticing the other band being in the crowd, just as they were. He saw the two younger boys jumping around to the music, causing chaos to those around them. He noticed the woman swaying slightly as she seemed to try and sing along, the bucket hat man watching over the two boys.

He then noticed why Karl had moved, the brunet glaring at George with a look that could kill, the pink haired man reflecting that same expression to Dream. Karl clearly wanting to avoid that at all costs as he walked over to sapnap, still singing flawlessly as the song began to build up.

"Maybe you still think of us, phone buzz and still I jump" the two sang, slowly climbing up in tone as Karl leant over the drum stand, Quackity and George both moving over to Dream, playing along perfectly.

"I want you all the time" Karl sang solo, meeting eyes with sapnap, who looked back at him his mouth slightly agape. Karl shot back up from where he had sat, winking at Sapnap before heading back off to meet Dream and the others in the middle of the stage.

They repeated the chorus a few times, Sapnap's eyes never leaving Karl as the man swayed across the stage gracefully. Eventually the three boys dropped out, leaving Karl and Dream to close the song with a final "Got nobody cause I'm braindead."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what's the weird eye contact about?" Quackity asked, sapnap thankful that someone had finally asked. Dream and George both looking at the three from where they were seated on their bed. Sapnap, Quackity and Karl had all invaded Dream and George's room, post-show adrenaline keeping them from relaxing. The three of them sat on the floor, looking up at Dream and George expectantly, causing George to roll his eyes.

"Techno just has some weird grudge because I'm better than him at everything" Dream grinned causing the boys to roll their eyes, George included. "More like he's better than you" Sapnap piped up, Dream glaring at him as a warning to not say more, but Sapnap, of course, didn't take notice.