Chapter 12

As I pulled up to this massive estate, I see there is a camera and a buzz box. Before I buzzed in I messaged Dillan. The thought had accrued to me that this was a great big lie, that this could be a ploy to get me here and embarrass me. 
(Me  Dillan)
Oi
What's up? Everyone is outside
Imma about to buzz in
Too easy, when you are driving up make sure you stick to the main path, it's the really dark driveway.
Not two seconds later I get a second message
We live on a massive acreage and the other paths lead to private housing and gardens and shit ;)
You lucky bastard.
After this is done can I go explore the gardens?
Typing...... was all the phone said. It was like he was asking permission. Like I don't know someone was pulling his strings. While I was waiting I pressed the buzz box and looked at the camera.
I was maybe half way up the drive way when he responded. I pick my phone up from my lap and I carefully read what he said.
Sure, but I recommend that you take Col with you. He knows this place like the back of his hand. If it was day light you could go on your own but you know how it is safety first.
Cool cool can you ask him for me ?
Ok, I'm just going to give him your number that way you can arrange to see our guard end more often.
It sounded reasonable I suppose. I didn't reply, I continued driving on the dark path. When I get to the top of the drive way true to his word, Dillan gathered everyone in the front court yard just outside the front of the house. I have to give it to him I was half expecting them to trash my car again or I don't know burn my papers or something.

I carefully and skilfully  reversed parked maybe two metres from where everyone stood. I opened my door I pulled the key from the ignition and walked around the car leaving the door open. I walked to the boot and pulled one basket at a time putting them on the dark driveway. I was zoned out, thinking about everything in my head. Eventually someone walked up behind me, and tapped me on the shoulder. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts forcefully, I looked at my left shoulder to see Dillan standing there. He was smiling at me, almost as if he knew something I didn't, or suspected. I give him a confused look. He doesn't seem like he is going to clarify, it wasn't too long before col came striding up beside me.

Dillan nodded at Col. he told me goodbye and walked off towards the baskets. his presents was exchanged for Col. Col gave me a small smile and a side hug that was just a brief squeeze. it lasted a few moments. it was warm, comforting and I felt loved. I could feel this burning inside, I could call it a passion, love but I know its more than that. 

I snapped my self out of my thoughts fanning my face. I could feel the heat from my hands on my face. The heat I was fanning on my face was slowly getting colder and colder. The passion was getting less and less. We walked towards the car. I slid into the drivers seat and col got into the passenger seat. 

*AN

Hey guys Taylor here,

 I know its been a little while since I updated, and I am sorry for that. I have been experiencing a little bit of writers block recently. I know this book is different from others I have created, and I am grateful to everyone who has given this book a chance. I appreciate everyone who has liked.