Chapter 3

AJ'S Pov
We soon arrive to the NXT and there are security guards waiting outside. We get out, grab our suit cases from the trunk, and head inside.
"Hey AJ, do you see a NXT Diva around here? There was someone who was supposed to show us our locker room." Brie asks as she looks around.
"Um no, but Bayley, and some other Diva were supposed to show us aro- oh wait there she is. BAYLEY!" I say as I spot Bayley walking towards us.
"APRIL!!" She screams as she comes running towards me and squeezes the life out of me.
"Can't. Breathe." I say.
"Oops sorry." She lets me go and I finally can breathe.
" Sorry, I'm NXT Diva Bayley, you must be Nikki and Brie Bella right?" Bayley says as she points to both of them.
"Yes, I'm Nikki and this is my sister Brie." Bayley hugs them and they jump.
"Bayley is a hugger." I chuckle.
"We can see that." Nikki says after Bayley lets them go.
"Okay so I'm gonna show you the Locker room and then show you around. Is that okay with you guys?" Bayley asks.
"Sounds good." Brie says with a smile. Bayley leads the way to the Locker room, saying hi to a few backstage workers. After walking for a few minutes, we finally get to the locker room. We drop off our stuff and Bayley takes us to catering.
"Emma!" Bayley says as she spots the Australian Diva.
"Hey Bayley." They hug and turn towards us.
"Emma this is Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, and WWE Divas Champion, and a good friend of mine, AJ Lee." Bayley introduces us.
"It's such an honor to meet you guys." She grabs me and hugs me tight.
"Careful Emma you're gonna kill her." Said a distant voice. We turn around to see who that beautiful voice came from.
"Shut up Paige I wasn't squeezing her that hard." Emma says. I look at the Diva. She's absolutely stunning, with her black hair, pale skin, and beautiful smile. She's amazing.
"Okay Emma." She comes closer to us and stands next to Emma.
"Sorry. I'm WWE NXT Womens Champion Paige. It's a pleasure to meet you ladies." She says in a sexy accent.
I smile wide. "I'm. Im. Im..."
"She's WWE Divas Champion, AJ Lee, I'm Brie Bella, and my sister Nikki. It's nice to meet you too." Paige smiles. Omg her smile.
"Well, let me personally welcome you to NXT. I hope you enjoy your time here."
"Paige! We need you at the gorilla." Says one of the backstage workers.
"Sorry, I gotta go. My match is up. I'll see you guys later." Paige runs off to the gorilla while I stare at the space she left.
"Looks like somebody just suffered from 'The Paige Effect'."
"The Paige Effect?" I question.
"Yeah. When a WWE Diva like yourself that is Bi or lesbian and guys that meet Paige for the first time, they instantly fall for her. She has that effect on everyone. Hence the terms 'The Paige Effect.'" Emma exclaims.
"Oh." I say.
This is gonna be a long night.