Chapter 2

AJ's POV
"HEY AJ!" I turned around after hearing someone scream my name. I see my girl Nikki Bella.
"Hey Nikki. What's up?" I said as she ran to me and gave me a hug.
"Well Brie and I were just wondering if you wanted to ride with us to the NXT show?" Nikki says as we start walking to the elevator of our hotel.
"Yeah. Sounds great. Let me just return my key to the front desk and I'll meet you outside."
Nikki smiled and said goodbye.
I returned my key and went outside looking for Nikko and Brie when I saw Nikki's new black Range Rover that John had gotten for her. I walk over and jump in the back seat.
"Hey Nerd." Brie says smiling at me from the Passengers seat.
I smile."Hey Hippie" She laughs and Nikki pulls out of the parking lot and we make our way to where NXT is tonight. This will be my first time back in 3 years. There are new Superstars and Divas that I haven't met yet. I'm excited to see my buddy Bayley but something just tells me that tonight will change my life.

Paige's POV
"Hey Emma, Bayley, have you guys seen my Think Again jacket? I can't seem to find it." I asked them searching my bag again.
"Hmm I don't know, but I love th is jacket it's nice and looks good on me." Emma says.
"Yeah and this belt is definitely my favorite." Bayley says.
I turn around only to see that Emma has my jacket on and Bayley has my NXT title around her waist.
"Really guys? You know we have some WWE Superstars and Divas coming tonight and I have to look my best. After all I am the NXT Womens Champion and I need to look the part. Now if you guys would please give me my title and my jacket so I can go and record my interview I would really appreciate it." I put my hand out and they hand me my things back.
"Thank You. I should be back by the time the main roster gets here so I'll see you guys later." I leave the locker room and head to the interview room.