𝟬𝟴: 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦, 𝘢𝘮 𝘐?"

Zera

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 of the room was almost suffocating. Zera sat in the middle of the tensed room with Nezu and Chiyo Shuzenji, who Zera came to quickly know as Recovery Girl.

【"You shouldn't be so reckless!"】Recovery Girl scolded, bumping Zera in the head with her frail fist.

【"Neh~ Sorry Grams!"】Zera slowly rubbed her aching head.

【"Sorry won't cut it! Who knows what Ryo Inui would have done to you, if you kept on pulling on his tail! You were lucky that Aizawa got there in time and was able to restrain him!"】Recovery Girl continuously smacked the girl's head, with a roled up pile of papers that she was going to throw away.

【"Meh! I said I was sorry! I was just curious 'is all."】Zera pouted, angering Chiyo as she kept on smacking her head even harder.

【"Since when do you pull on a dog's tail!?!"】

【"Oh so you're calling him a dog, now?"】

【"Yea- No, Don't get sassy with me!"】Recovery Girl continued on whacking  the girl's head even more.

【"I wasn't- Ouch!"】Zera yelped, getting frustrated at the on-growing bumps on her head.【"Stop that!"】

【"Not until you've learned your lesson!"】Recovery Girl smacked once more, earning both a glare and yelp from the girl.

【"That's enough you two."】Nezu finally spoke up, making Zera realize he was also there too.

【"Wait, have you always been there?"】Zera pointed with a dumbfounded look.

Nezu laughed-coughed, sweat dropping 【"Uh- Yes, you only just realized now?"】

Zera nodded. 【"Mm Hmph!"】

Nezu sighed, pulling out sheets of paper from his desk【"Now then, let's carry on with the paper work."】

【"This is so boring!"】Zera groaned, slugging on the chair she sat on. She looked at Recovery Girl and tapped on her desk, annoying her【"Oi, Grams! Do you think we can give a little quick visit to Ryo- Or Hound Hog or whatever his name is? Oh and Banana Stache too!"】

Recovery Girl sighed 【"Not until we finish working on the remaining paper work."】

【"Besides, I doubt they'd want to see you."】Recovery Girl mumbled, as she was about to finish signing the last remaining page of the enrollment documents. 

【"H-Hey! I heard that!"】

Nezu had assigned Recovery Girl to sign Zera's enrollment documents as her guardian because all the other staff members didn't want the responsibility of taking care of the reckless child, after hearing about Ryo and Zera's incident.

Present Mic was definitely sure that he did not want to take care of that monstrous/dim witted girl.

【"Like hell! There's no way I'm gonna take care of her! She's too much!"Present Mic screeched.

【"I get your frustration.  .  . But-"】

【"LIKE I SAID NO!"】

There wasn't any information on Zera after doing some blood work tests on her. On one of the tests, it had said that Zera was a male at the age of 21 with an alcoholic problem. They found it strange that the blood work test results, had been unreasonable.

What they didn't know was that the information that they got from the blood work, was actually Zera's counter part from this world. And his name was Zero.  .  .

【"So I'll be under your care, Grams?"】Zera walked down the halls of U.A, exiting Nezu's office alongside Recovery Girl.

【"Yeah, It's not like I had a choice."】Recovery Girl sighed.

【"Oh . . . No offense but don't chu think I'm a little bit too much like the others described me to be?"】Zera rose a brow in curiosity.

【"Not particularly, I have wild grand children with a similar case."】Recovery Girl shrugged. 【"Besides I've dealt with teenagers like you."】

【"What's that supposed to mean?"】Zera sweat dropped.

Recovery Girl paused, before smiling, making her way towards the exit.

【"H-Hey! You- that doesn't answer my question!"】Recovery Girl was already long gone, she was pretty fast for some one her age.

-

The day before Zera's first day of school, she had been thinking on what she would do when entering her new classroom. Should she do something cool to impress her classmates? No- She doesn't like a lot of attention on her.

She thought of what she would say when entering her class because it would be weird to get a new sudden transfer student out of the blue, so to clear any suspicion on her, (Because of the USJ incident) her excuse would be that she'd taken a family leave on the first two weeks of school.

Hopefully it sounded believable because Nezu had instructed her to keep her being under Probation or so they called it, a secret even though she had done nothing wrong to earn this Probation.

Surely, it'd clear her from any suspicion.

Zera received her U.A uniform and placed it on her dresser in her room. It took 2 days for her to get settled in with Recovery Girl, or should she say Chiyo Shuzenji and she bought a new set of gloves to contain her non existent power (for now).

It's not like she needed them, or so she thinks, but to be cautious she wore them just in case, because she doesn't want to accidentally release her immense amount of magic power and destroy something, even though she can't use magic, so she would have to rely on her physical abilities and say she has a quirk.

Zera could easily get her magic power back, if she swallowed an X-ball that she currently had embedded in her right arm and in her skin. But since Zera wants to test her physical abilities in this world without using any magic, she decided not to take them, unless the situation was dire.

So for now, it's all up to Zera's physical abilities and enhanced senses that do not require any magic power, because she is a dragon slayer of some type.

-