Pumpkin Pie 2

Here ya go.

A part two.

INNA BUBBLE BATH-

Also, I'm mixing two things in one, someone asked for a good ending, and kidnapping was like, the main thing.

So ya got this. Have fun.

-_'*'_-

Wussy Boy was on edge. Everyone was. The prince was missing. As was the gardener. Gasp, that's right, Good was Wussy Boy's gardener! Gasp!

But yeah, the prince was gone, and literally no one knew where the actual fuck this pumpkin was. The king was reeeaaaallllly worried. Not because his son is missing, but because his sin couldn't take thE GOD DAMNED THRONE SO HE COULD GO INTO RETIREMENT-

I mean, he was worried about his sin- I mean son.

The princess though, she was the most worried. Why? BECAUSE SHE ACTUALLY HAS A HEART DUM- I mean, she knew Prince Jef's dark secret. A secret that could get him killed if revealed. He's gay. (Poor closeted pumpkin. Dumb assholes of the 1700s just won't let him be.)

Let's actually go to the idiots who argue like a married couple now, kay? Kay.

Jef yelled out, "GOOD, FOR THE LOVE OF PUMPKIN, YOU AREN'T EVEN IN A HOLE, YOU'RE GOING IN A NORHING!"

"WELL IF YOU COULD HELP OUT, THAT WOULD BE GREAT! BECAUSE IT'S YOUR HOLE!"

"JUST BECAUSE THIS IS MY HOLE DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU NEED MY HELP! I CAN BARELY REACH WITH THE POSITION I'M IN!"

"OH YOU LOVE TRYING TO PISS ME OFF, HUH YOU SHITTY OBLONG!"

"YEAH! BECAUSE I JUST LOVE IT WHEN YOU CAN'T PUT IT IN!"

They were arguing about Good missing the drill to fix the hole Jef made earlier. Jef was refusing to get out from his very warm and comfy spot on the couch.

What? Did you think they were fucking? Ewwww! No way would that get in here! Dirty!

Also, since I'm lazy, and wanna give you content but dunno how, Imma just let my brain go apeshit.

--------

Oh no! A rock! Oh no! Good got distracted! Oh shit, Jef went out back! Oh no- shit he's dead.

Rest in peace pumpkin boy. You were ahead of your time.