Masters

Hey y'all! This is my first Star Wars Fanfic so please feel free to leave comments on what I could do better and what might not be completely accurate.

The media picture is what Alarya looks like, but its not the outfit that she is wearing for a bit during this story. I made Ahsoka and her half togruta in this so enjoy!

Alarya POV

"Ahsoka!" I groaned, shoving my sister playfully. "Just because me and Caleb are good friends, does not mean that I like him! Besides, we're not even aloud to form attachments." Ahsoka rolled her eyes, as the ship that we were on landed.

"Whatever you say sis," Ahsoka laughed as the door opened, the bright Christophsis sun hitting my face and warming my skin. 

I rolled my eyes at her antics before looking at the awaiting Jedi and clones.

Obi-Wan's POV

"Our cruiser must be back," I stated to Anakin as the shuttle made it's way to the surface Christophsis.

"Which means we'll be able to get our reinforcements," Anakin replied.

"Well then it looks like our problems are solved then. Fresh troops, new supplies and perhaps they brought my new padawan with them," I said.

"You really think it's a good idea to bring a padawan learner into all of this?" my former padawan turned towards me, looking at me skeptically.

"I spoke to Master Yoda about it," I reassured, turning towards him slightly. "You should put in a request for one. You would make a good teacher." 

Anakin laughed and shook his head. "No thanks."

"Anakin," I argued. "Teaching is a privilege. And it is a part of the Jedis responsibility to help train the next generation."

"A padawan would just slow me down," he argued back. I rolled my eyes at him before turning the shuttle that just arrived. The door opened to reveal two younglings? 

This must be a mistake, I thought. We were supposed to get reinforcements. Why would the admiral send down two younglings? 

"A youngling?" I asked, confused.

The two younglings looked to be sisters. They were both wearing the same sort of outfit although they were different colors. They had the same face markings, but one of them had normal hair instead of montrals and lekkus. 

"And who are you two supposed to be?" asked Anakin. I could sense that he was just as confused as I was.

"I'm Alarya," started the one with grey-ish blue eyes. "And this is Ahsoka-" at this she gestured to the togruta standing beside her-"Master Yoda sent us. We were told to tell both of you that you must get back to the Jedi temple immediately, theres an emergency."

"Well I don't know if you noticed," Anakin started, walking a little closer to the younglings. "But we're in a bit of an emergency right here."

"Yes." I butted in. "Our communications have been a bit unreliable but we've been calling for help."

"Master Yoda hadn't heard from you so he sent us to deliver the message," Ahsoka spoke up for the first time. 

Anakin sighed, before turning around and walking a couple steps away from the younglings and I. "Oh great! They don't even know that we're in trouble." I looked back at the two younglings, as if to see if they had an idea. Alarya was looking down in thought before looked back up at us.