Yandere Dark elf x traveler

Dark elves,creatures of the shadows,blessed by death while feared by life,they are extremely sadistic, they enjoy the humilation and despair of others.

And if you happen to fall in their hands then your life will become a nightmare.

You were lost.
You don't remember the direction for the next city and forgot the map somewhere.
You've been walking for days now and frankly these last days you've been running away from monsters and bandits .and yet the moment you entered the forest not even a sign of a living being has shown to see you as food or source of income.

Tired of running for days you lay down under a tree and sleep, ignorant that a pair of eyes were observing you even before you entered the forest, she waited and waited until she was sure that you were sleeping and  then she made sure that no one of her kind saw her as she take you in her house.

You didn't even react when undressed you of your ragged clothes leaving you naked,tightly tied you up in her bed,and gagged you with her own panties.

After that she didn't do anything other than observing you peacefully sleeping,unaware
that the predator has already caught her prey.

As a dark elf she wasn't welcomed in other cities and the moment they see her they just run away.As years passed she yearned the touch and company of someone special.
These past months she passed her time finding her special one.
And today you happen to be the special one.
A decent body and cute face but what she took interest were your expressions.

Your expression of fear and despair while running from the monsters and bandits were and are the best.
But even your peaceful and innocent face while sleeping is also cute.

There's no deep reason why she wants you yet she couldn't just torture you and then kill you.

She wants to 'love' you and you love her back.
After years of rejection from others she wants someone to accept her.

"Mpmhh....mphmmm!mhpmmm!"

You've woken up and already trying to escape from your binds.

Just a glance at your captor you knew what will await you:a hell of pleasure,pain and humilation.You didn't want a life like that.You want to travel and be left alone by doing it.

Stories from other travelers told what kind of people dark elves are.

Watching around you notice all kind of whips,chains,devices,gags and 'tools' in the room.

"Oh dear,by your reaction it seems you don't want to be here?"

You shake your head.

"You won't even want to be just with me?"
Her tone hiding a warning.

You still shake your head,A sign of your refusal and rejection.

Something snapped within her as no light can be seen in her eyes and a sadistic and perverted smile started to show in her face.
Another rejection...she thought but...

"Maybe after I show what I am capable of,you will change your opinion,yes I will change it,"

Her smile getting wider and wider and her body feeling hotter and hotter thinking all kind of things she can do to you while at the same time the thought of you slowly being broken and finally accepting her makes her fill with anticipation.

"Oh,dear.Let's make this slow and pleasurable.Haah Haaah-"

Excited pantings and screams resounded in that place as something hit the flesh leaving red marks on your body,something big and vibrating going inside and then out your little hole and a gag in your mouth making all your screams not too loud, instead your muffled moans making it somehow arousing for the dark elf...

The figure of you being a crying mess,then an insect begging to stop,then a slut pleading for more and then the broken you happily taking everything finally love her back.

The first three were the phases you went through these last slow years.
Then after that you've been completely broken.Mind and body.

The dark elf enjoyed everything and finally satisfied of the result of her hard work.