Where It All Started

Hi! My name is India Westbrook. Im 19 years old and my birthday is March 15. I live with my boyfriend Jordan Mathews (PIC-->). Don't tell anyone this...Im so serious nobody can know, but um...he abuses me. I know you guys are like just leave him, but i can't for 3 reasons:

1.) He said he will beat me to death and shoot my body repeatedly until he gets tired.

2.) He will come after my lil sister she is only 8 years old.

3.) I love him to death

I know...I know how can you love someone that beats you? Its really simple. I just keep falling into his trap. He always says the words

"I'm going to change just for you baby" He said

"I believe you, but this time I really mean it. If you don't change I'm leaving you." I said

Jordan POV

Stupid bitch. I'm not about to change for ass. She ain't bout to leave me either. She gonna sit her ass right here and stay like a good lil doggy. Lmao.

"Bae get up!" I semi-yelled.

"No I'm tired let me sleep." she said

I know she didn't

"Bitch get the fuck up out my bed!"

"Who you calling a bitxh , with your stupid ass." she semi-yelled.

I pulled her out the bed. Dragged her by her leg down the stairs, making sure she hit every step with her head. I picked her up and pinned her against the wall and starts choking her

"What was you sayin bitxh?" I yelled in her face.

She didn't reply which pissed me off some more.

I choked her harder, but now she isn't breathing and she is getting paler. I quickly panic. I throw her over my shoulder and throw her in the trunk. I speed down the highway all the way to New Orleans, Louisiana. Rides to the nearest dumpster and puts her in it. Then I left.

I ain't bout to go to jail because her ass got a smart mouth. Fuxk her. She better hope she get to her lil sis before I do.

India POV

I woke up and it's really dark and it stinks so bad. Ugh who died in here. I try to stand up but I hit my head on something really hard. I push up on it and opens. Dayum its really bright outside.....wait...WTF!!!? Why am I in a dumpster. I look around and see a bunch of hobos and cats. Lemme get out over here real quick. I hop out the dumpster and start walking home, only to realize I have know idea where I'm at.

Okay don't panic.

You will be okay.

There goes a group of guys. I'm going to ask for some directions.

Wait they can be dangerous. This neighborhood looks kind of scary.

But they can give you directions.....fuck it lets go to them

I started walking to the group of guy sitting on the apartment staircase.

Me: Hi. Im India and I was wondering if yo-(gco)

???: Dayum I never seen you before. You was wondering if I can dick you down.

Me: Uh No! I need directions.

???: Ok i'll give you some directions. *winks nd licks lips*

Me: Look bitch ass nigga. Don't nobody want your thirsty ass, so hop off and ride your own!

Him and the group of guys get up and walk closer to me. I was about to run but he grabbed my arm and slapped me in my face.

???: Bitch you ain't shit! With your ugly ass!

Me: You callin me ugly but weren't you just tryin to get with me?!? Stupid ass.

Just then him and his crew started to jump me. It felt like 20 Jordans hitting me all at once.

BANG

BANG

All I heard was gunshots. I for sure thought it was me who got shot but it wasn't. I slowly opened my eyes and saw this tall, light skin, tatted up, sexy ass nigga walk over to me.

"Are you aight?" he asked

"No! Please help me!" I cried

"I got you ma! My name August but you can call me Aug." He said smiling.

"Ok and I'm India." I said lowly

"Yall want to explain why yall was beating her ass!" Aug yelled at the group of assholes.

"She was being disrespectful." One of the boys said

"Mane.....take yall asses in the house. We gonna talk later." Aug said.

The guys walk into the house leaving Aug and me outside.

"So where you live for I can take you home?" Aug asked

"6783 Beverly Dr."(made up)

"Sweetheart do you know where you are?" Aug asked raising one of his eyebrows.

"No. I woke up in a d-dumpster." I said on the verge of tears

"WTF!?!?! Are you okay, do you have any family I can call?" Aug asked concerned.

"No parents, grandparents, and aunt nd uncles are all dead." I said looking down.

"Do you have a Boyfriend I can call for you?".......