Two Plane Tickets

August POV

"What the fuck is this?!" I heard someone yell.

Dee jumped out my arms and looked at the ground. I scrunched my face up and turned around.

"Dee is you fucking deaf? I know you heard me!" Dey yelled.

"It was nothing Dey, I promise. It was just a hug." She said walking up to him and putting her hands on his chest.

"Fuck off me! If it was nothing he wouldn't be spinning you around in the air!" He said pushing Dee, making her fall.

"Aye man, chill the Fuck out." Chris said getting in his face.

I walked over and helped Dee up. Her left cheek was all scratched up and bleeding. This nigga then fucked up.

I walked over to him and pushed him. He fell flat on his face. He rolled on his back. His nose was bleeding and his a couple of teeth was missing. I smirked.

He chuckled, then got up. He had his back facing us. He slowly turned around and pulled at his waistband. Fuck! He slowly pulled out a gun. He pointed it to me and smirked.

"Aug, let me ask you a question. Was pushing me nesescerarry?" He said smirking.

"Yea, it was. You put yo hands on Dee."  I said.

I'm not scared of no gun. Ion have a fear.

"So what? She's my bitch!" He said laughing.

Weren't shit funny.

"This is what we gon do Aug. Dee and I are going to leave. No one will follow us and if you do, then you can say bye bye to Dee. You hear me?" He said pointing his gun to Dee.

I looked around for help. Everyone was hiding, to scared to move. I looked over at Chris, who was protecting Dee. I sighed. I don't know what to do.

"Ight." I said nodding my head.

"Good. Come on Dee." He said walking towards her.

"Wait! Can we at least say bye?" Chris said.

Dey sighed dramatically.

"Fine whatever, just hurry up."

Chris pulled her into a hug and whispered something in her ear. He kissed her forehead, then her cheek and let go.

She turned towards me and starred. She ran towards me and jumped and my arms. She wrapped her legs around my wasit and her arms around my neck. We hugged each other, never wanting to let go.

"Aug don't let me leave." She whispered in my ear.

"We gon come back for you, I promise."

She nodded her head and looked at me. I leaned in and kissed her. I kissed het with so much passion. I felt this pain in my stomach, but I was so focused on the kiss. I felt another pain shoot through my arm. Dee pulled away and screamed. I looked around trying to figure out what is going on. I looked over to see Dee being dragged away. I looked over at Chris and he was on the ground holding his leg, screaming in pain. I try to run ober the, but pain shot through my stomach. I looked at my stomach and noticed blood dripping through my shirt. I pulled up my shirt. I looked at Dee who was being dragged on the ground. That was the last thing I saw before I passed out.

India POV

No! He shot them. This is all my fault. Somebody help them please. Someone help me. Dey was dragging me on the ground, trying to get me to his car. I saw Ty, Trey, Brilleanna, and Patience run over to Chris and Aug. Dey pulled me into his car and locked his doors. He started his car and guickly sped off. I didn't know where was going, and I wasn't going to ask. I knew if I said or did anything it would be my life to pay. I can't believe Aug and Chris got shot, because of me. I can't even be there for them. And on top of all this I was suppose to see my sister next week. I found her. She somewhere in Virginia. I can't even see her no more.

We pulled up to the airport. Dey reached in the back and grabbed some clothes.

"Put this on." He said throwing the close at me.

I slipped on the sweatpants and the v-neck shirt. I put the socks on, and slipped on my Dub Zeros. He got out the car and came in opened my door. He had a death grip on my arm as we walked in the airport. We went up to the front desk.

"Hi. How may I assist you?" The lady said.

He whispered something in her ear and she smiled at me. She handed him two tickets and he gave her the money. He pulled me over to the chairs and we sat down.

-15 mims later-

Flight 489 is now boarding. Flight 489 is now boarding. Thank you.

Dey roughly pulled me up from the chair and to security. We made it through security and to the gate. Dey handed the man our tickets and we walked to the plane. Once we boarded the plan, Dey grabbed a hold of my thigh and squeezed it hard. It was starting to hurt and tears we slipping through my eyes.

"When we make it to our destination. Your all mine. I'ma do whatever I want to you. And you won't do a damn thing." He whispered in my ear.

Ladies and Gentleman we our now taking off. Please fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride.

Here I am starting a new life with someone that could possibly be a killer.

_________________________________________________

THE END!!!!!!!!!

Sequel?

I don't know, should I make one.

I felt like it was time to end this book here and open up another.

What will happen to Dey'Shawn and India?

Will Chris and Aug be okay?

Will Ty and Patience be a couple?

Will Brilleanna and Trey be a copule?

Will you guys answer these questions?

Probably not.

View!

Vote!

Comment?

Go read my Rant Book.

I will release my new book once I make 10 chapters. Its called, King Of The Streets.

__________________________________________________

                                     ~Love, MyraBish✌