Lazer Tag Pt. 2

BUZZZZZZZZZ

August POV

Lets get this shit poppin. Chris and I are in our hiding places. We don't see the girls at all. I started walking around to find one of the girls.

"Hey Aug." ??? said.

I turned around and saw India pointing her lazer gun at me. "India, put the gun down." I said.

"Hmm, let me think about it...nope!" she said shooting me, then running.

"India! Get back here!" I yelled running after her.

"You can't catch me." She said running faster.

"Oh yea, watch me!"

"OW FUCK!" I heard Dee yell.

I ran up to her and she was on the floor crying.

"Dee you alright?" Chris said running over.

"Noooo! My ankle!" She said holding her ankle.

Chris picked her up bridal style and we all ran out the room. We took our gear off quickly and rushed to the hospital.

India POV

My ankle hurts like hell. All I know is I tripped and fell and twisted my ankle. I don't know why I'm crying, I felt worst pain. Maybe its because the pain brings back memories. Thinking about it made me cry harder. Chris was holding me in the backseat. Aug was driving, and Taylor was smirking to herself. Do you think it's a chance she tripped me? I'm not going to blame anybody just yet.

-Skipping Car ride-

By now we got to the hospital. Chris carried me inside since I can't walk. We walked to the nurse desk.

"Hi. What can I help you with today?" the nurse asked.

"Um, yea she fell and I think she twisted her ankle." Chris said.

"Ok, well I need somebody to fill out these papers and I'll call a doctor." the nurse said.

Chris nodded his head. Aug took the paperwork and starting filling it out. A doctor came with a gurney and Chris laid me on it. They pushed me to the back to take x-rays for my ankle.

Chris POV

I saw everything that happened. Form India zapping Aug, to Aug chasing her, and to her falling. She didn't fall on her own, Taylor tripped her. Taylor Just can't stop. I feel bad for India, because as long as she is here, the worst Taylor does to her.

Taylor POV

Yes I tripped. Who gonna pop me? I told her to stay away from my man. I mean what I say. Mext thing I'm going to do is way worse. I might just stab her. Nahh I'm not gonna stab her..yet. But just know something bad bout to happen to her again.

Aug POV

Why can't anything go right? I just wanted to have fun. This is too much drama. I hope India feels better. I hope her ankle isn't broke. India seems ro been through alot. I wanna know her story. I want her to tell me, but only when she is ready.

"Hey Chris?"

"Yes Aug?" He said looking at the wall.

"Do you know India's birthday?" I asked.

"Nope."

Well I can't fill out the rest of the paper, cause I know nothing about her. I got up and walked to the nurse and handed her the form.

"Baby you wanna fo get something to eat?" Taylor said walking up to me.

"No, India in the hospital."

"So..." she said confused.

I just walked away and sat back down. Since we're going to be here for a while, I'm going to take nap.

Jordan POV

Did yall forget about me. I seen India has been having fun. All over her Instagram it seems she has been hanging out with celebs. I'll let her have her fun for now. Maybe I'll talk to her later. Tell her how her sister is doing.

.........................................................