Chapter 2

Sorry it took soo long to update. I had some family issue to take care of and my tablet wasn't working properly. But I'm back now and ready to write. So, without any more delay here is chapter two of WIFUA/MBBWM. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(DIAMOND'S P.O.V)

The whole car was filled with an awkward silence that seemed to radiate from both of us nonstop. The same word keeps swimming in my mind over and over again Mate. All I could think about was him. His crystal blue eyes that have a grey tint around the edges, his amazing smile, his messy brown hair that always looks like he just got out of bed, the fact that he always smells like Axe body spray, (A/N my favorite smell on a guy ever) his style, and his amazing abs.

"Enjoying the view?"

Jumping back to reality I realize that I was staring at him so I look down to hide the fact that I'm blushing.

"Sorry Alpha it won't happen again."

The car comes to an abrupt stop and we both jerk forward. I look over at Victor and see that he is clenching the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles are white and his eyes are pure black. I sensed he was angry before but this isn't anger, this is rage.

"What is the matter Alpha Victor? Did I do something to anger you?"

At that he snapped " Stop calling me 'Alpha Victor' like we aren't mates I know you felt it to so if you are going to reject me just do it already so I can start looking for a Luna to take your place because we all know you are too quiet to lead a pack!!"

I just look at him in disbelief at this point because I have no idea what to do. So I do the only thing I can, I yell back. "Is that really what you think. That I will just reject you without even trying to make this work. If you haven't noticed I want a mate worse than you do. Just because you are a player doesn't change the fact that you are my mate and we are supposed to be together. The moon goddess put us together for a reason but if you can't see that than you are dumber than I thought. You know what Victor? You got your wish. I Diamond Summers indefinitely reject you Victor Reed as my mate."

With that I jump out the car and run straight home. Once I get there I go into the shower and stay in there for about an hour, not caring when the water goes cold. When I get out I decide to call my best friend Koreianna. She picks up after the third ring.

"Hey Di what's up?"

"Can you come over please I don't feel like being alone tonight?"

"Sure I'll be over in five. Go order the Chinese food and pizzas!" With that she hangs up and I go downstairs to get the phone book. Once I find the numbers I need I call and place the order which is: Two extra large five topping pizzas with nacho chess instead of marinara sauce, Ten chicken egg rolls, Two orders of extra large containers of house fried rice, Orange chicken, Fried shrimp, Teriyaki chicken, Seven orders of egg fu young, and Three orders of extra large containers of house lo mein. I swear that girl can eat like an army and that isn't even when she's really hungry that's when we watch movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~

(VICTOR'S P.O.V)

I catn believe I just said that to Diamond.I'm so damn stupid I shouldn't have let her leave the car. All I wanted was for her to accept me as her mate but when she called me Alpha it made me think that would be all she saw me as. Deciding that I don't need anymore stress today, I decide to just go home. Once I get there I jump in the shower and washed myself since I played basketball in gym today. I get out, change into some black and red basketball shorts and a black wife beater, and hop in bed playing video games until sleep takes over about five hours later.