Chapter 3

Date outfits for Victor and Diamond on top.

Diamond P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a raging headache. I sat up and saw a note next to the bed with my name on it so I opened it and saw that it was a note from Victor which read:
Hey diamond sorry about last night. I don't know what I was thinking I just snapped I guess. I was wondering if you could meet me at the lake in the town park at 1:30. If you don't want to go you don't have to but I hope you will go. I have something I want to show you. Hope you can make it because I want to work this out.
-Victor
After reading this I woke up Koreana and gave her the note and waited until she was done reading it. Once she was done she started screaming and demanding that I tell her what was going on. So, I told her everything, the tutoring the ride home, the fact that he was my mate, when he had snapped at me, and when I temporary rejected him. She sad there and listened to the whole thing without inturrupting and when I was done she just started screaming.

Koreana: You have to go to the park!

Me: Wait but wh-what if something goes wrong ? What if he hates me? What if-

Koreana: Whoaaa, calm down. Nothing is gonna go wrong because you're gonna look as sexy as ever! Ok it's 12:00 so we have to start getting you ready to meet him now if you are going to leave on time."

I jump in the shower and do all my hygiene stuff, making sure to reshave my legs even though I shaved them yesterday. When I get out of the shower, I walk in my room and Koreana is sitting on my bed waiting for me with my outfit layed out on the bed. She gets me dressed and moves to my hair.

We move into the bathroom and she sits me on the chair and begins putting my hair in loose curls around my face but leaves my bangs straight. She does my makeup and by the time she is done it's 1:15. It only takes 10 minutes to drive to the park so we put our shoes and head out.

When we get to the park Victor is sitting on the bench waiting for me. Koreana drives away once I get out of the car and it is just me and Victor by ourselves.

Victor: You look beautiful Diamond.

Me: Thank you alp- I mean Victor.

I almost called him alpha again. I need to remember to stop doing that, he's my mate now.

This should be a fun date.......

(A/N: Oh my God guys I am sooo sooo sorry. It's been soo long since I updated, I completely forgot I was writing this. There was just so much family issues going on and it was just one thing after another. I know that is no excuse and I am a horrible person. But on a happier note...... THIS BOOK HAS 600+ READS!!!!!!! OMFG I am soooo happy!!!!! Thank you so much. I will update at least once a week from now on I promise.)