First Sight

The story is aggressive in the sex area, and gets sexual real quick this is all mostly just going to be smut. Please don't hate how I portrayed Castiel in this, he's an aggressive Dom and is very horny and he seems aggressive but he isn't.
*

"So, are you sure you want to meet my family. Their weird, especially my brother Dean."

"How old is Dean?"

"Nineteen."

"Won't they find it weird that your friends with a senior?"

"Probably not."

"What grade is Dean in?"

"Sophomore in college."

Castiel has heard of Dean Winchester, the school jock. Goes from dating women to women, he has been labeled as the schools player. He wasn't very fond of Dean, but never really got to know this man.

Castiel and Sam walked to Sam's place, "Mom, Dad?"

"Yes?" His parents walk through the living room to meet their son at the door.

"This is my friend Castiel Novak, he's a Senior in College. Goes to school with Dean, he is my coworker and he's a good person." Sam let out.

"Hi nice to meet you, you guys are?" Castiel let's out a hand to shake their hands.

"Mary, and this is my husband John."

Castiel nodded and was glad to meet them, Sam and Castiel went and sat in the gaming room. Later met by Dean, "Sam, who's this?" Dean saw a man that he thought looked too old to be hanging around with his brother.

"Castiel Novak, a friend."

"Isn't he a bit old to be your friend?" Dean said staring down Castiel.

"Dean leave him alone." Sam let out.

"It's okay Sam, I'm only a Senior in College, Dean. I'm not going to hurt your brother." Castiel said standing up to him.

"Oh you think your so tuff huh?!" Dean stood up taller then Castiel looking down upon him.

"You know what, I'm going to go to my room. Have fun with your little fight." Sam said walking away.

"What do you want with my brother?!"

"To just be his friend, but you on the other hand..."

"What with me?" Castiel walked closer to Dean, leaning forward to whisper in Dean's ear. "I'd like to make you my friend too."

Dean pushed Castiel away feeling flustered from the heat coming off of Castiel's body onto his. "Don't push me." Castiel said grabbing Dean's wrists pulling him close, their pelvis's grinding together in a rush. Making Dean, forget that he was trying to be tough but now he's feeling things he wish he hadn't.

"You okay Dean?"

"I-" Castiel sensed Dean was off, he then felt Dean slowly getting hard. "Are you getting hard for me?" Castiel asked looking down seeing their bulges from their pants against each other.

"No.." Dean has never gotten hard for a guy, so this was weird.

"You are?" Castiel brought Dean closer, Castiel hovering his lips over Dean's, "Castiel..." Castiel could feel Dean's breath against his lips when he spoke his name.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing...?"

"Are you getting hard for me?"

"No."

"Feels like a boner?" Castiel put Dean against the wall holding his wrists against the wall, Castiel held onto his wrists and slowly rubbed against Dean's bulge.