Those Words

"Dude! I'm fine! I didn't die! I only broken my leg!" I try to calm my best friend who is being overdramatic. He's thinking he's a terrible friend for not being here when I had my wreck. I've been trying to calm him down for the past hour now.

"Fine! Fine! Fine!" Jason gets louder with each fine. "You were in a car wreck!"

"I didn't die though!" I bang my head on the table. Matthew pats my head, smirking at me. He's enjoying this.

"I'm coming over!" Then he hangs up. The line went dead. I groan. I love the dude, but he's more annoying than me.

"He has a sexy voice." Zach, the pack warrior, gushes. Hmm... I wonder. I'll just wait and see.

"I'll introduce you to Jason." I tell him. By looking Zach, you wouldn't guess that he is gay. He's big as a westler, and tall. But he's the gayest person I have ever met. Pink is his favorite color and ass is his middle name.

He's like anyone I've ever met. But he's awesome and the sweetest person you'll ever meet.

"Thank you Luna Drew!" Zach jumps from his seat, running over to me and kisses my cheek.

"You're the best!" He tells me as he skips back to his seat.

"I know!" I say cockily.

"Egocentric much!" Zach yells with his hand on his hip. It's a funny sight seeing a westler size of a man with his hand on his hip, it has me laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" His voice is sassy, which as me laughing more.

My laughter dies down after a minute, I have to stop because my side is hurting. "Zach, you crack me up."

"I'm glad I amuse you Luna Drew!" His voice is dry but you can see the smirk on his face.

Before I could respond, the front door slams open and my name is screamed from my best friend's mouth.

"In here!" I yell so he can follow my voice.

Jason walks through the door. When he sees me, he runs and brings me to his chest.

I struggle again him, but he doesn't let me go. "Let me love you!"

"No! You weirdo!" I start to tickle him. One this is for sure, he's very ticklish, any time he's being weird, I will tickle him.

He let's go of me, pouting. "You're mean!"

"Stop being a weirdo!"

"I can't help it!" Jason whines.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Zach looking at Jason with his eyes black, meaning he just found his mate.

Smirking, I respond with a knowing smile. "I have someone I want you to meet."

Grabbing his hand, I pull him to Zach. Jason looks at Zach with an unknown expression.

"Hello there gorgeous, I'm Zach, and you must be the famous Jason." Zach puts his moves on Jason.

"Did you know they were going to be mates?" Matthew wraps his arm around my waist as I watch Zach and Jason interact.

"I had a feeling." I snuggle my back into him.

"You're amazing you know. Zach's been looking for his mate. He always wanted one." Matthew whispers in my ear.

"I know he'll treat Jason like he needs to be treated. I'm glad they found each other." I respond, as I watch them watch out the room.

"Come on, I want to take you somewhere." Matthew grabs my hand and pulls me to his new car.

Opening the door for me, I slide in. He walks to the other side, getting into the driver's side.

Starting the car, Matthew drives for about an hour. Seeing the coast line, I get excited. I love the beach.

With my face pressed against the glass, I watch as the waves crash onto the shore. Matthew parks, and helps me out. It's hard getting in and out of the car with a broken leg.

I walk as best I can in the sand. Matthew goes to the trunk of his car and pulls out a blanket and a basket.

He closes the trunk and walks bedside me to a nice flat spot. As he sets up I look at the sun set over the horizon.

Blues, orange, pinks, and reds paints the sky. This is my favorite time of day, when the sun sets showing all the beautiful colors.

"I'm done." Matthew gets my attention. Turning around, I see the checkered blanket and food set up with candles lighting the almost night.

"I know it's a little clique, but it's the thought that counts, right?" Matthew ask at the end. I smile and kiss him, saying my thanks in the kiss.

"So I'm guessing you like it." He states in between the kissing.

"I love it. Now what all do you have?" I question, pulling away.

"Oreos, chocolate strawberries, sour patch kids, almonds, hazelnuts, chips and dip, and cold macaroni." He points to all of them in dishes. "All your favorites."

I look at him. He did all of this for me. I wonder why?. When I question him about it, he smiles at me.

"I did it because I love you."

Those words bounce around in my brain. He loves me! Yeah, I know I'm his mate. Bit I didn't think he would ever love me. I thought I was just here to make him look good and give him kids.

But he loves me.

He loves me.

I look in in the eyes, I say the words I never thought I'll say to a guy.

"I love you too."