𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔰

-Violence near the end-

It's night, I heard a strange noise downstairs

It's night, I heard a strange noise downstairs. I decided to look after it.
The wooden stairs squeaked and I cautiously went slowly through the house.
The noises were getting louder with every step I came closer.
I was barely breathing and stopped at the kitchendoor. I listened carefully.
There was a laugh and noises of knives. I held my breath and stared at the door.
I stepped back and reached the wall, accidentally a picture which was on the wall fell on the ground.
Fuck, I thought and was still staring at the door.
The door opened very quickly, I couldn't believe.
It was Bella she held a knife in her hand and was smiling.
It's not her, it can't be true, I thought.
"See what we have here, another Victim for him" she said in a crazy laugh.
I didn't say  anything and ran off through the house.
"You can't hide my sweet" she yelled, it was crazy.
I hid in the library and stopped breathing.
For two minutes I thought it would be over.
But it wasn't.
"Come out, wherever you are, it won't hurt, I promise" I heard her high pitched voice, echoing through the room.
Tears ran down my face.
Her steps came closer and I closed my eyes.
"Found! I won the game sweetheart" she said and pressed me against the wall.
"No" I only could whisper.
"No? Oh I say yes! Good night!" she said with a awful smirk and she cut my throat, she was laughing while I was screaming in pain.

-

I straightened up and breathed in panic.
"y/n, what's wrong?" I heard Bella's sleepy voice.
I was shocked at the sound of her voice, for a brief moment I couldn't tell dream and reality apart. I moved away from her and tried to catch my breath. My hands grabbed my throat automatically to check if I'm okay.
Then I realized that it was just a dream.
"y/n, calm down I'm here, what's wrong with you?" Bella asked confused and sat up to stroke my back with her hand. After a minute I leaned into her and she held my tight.
"So you wanna tell me?" she asked concretely.
"Bella, promise me you won't kill me doesn't matter how angry you are with me!" I answered.
"Baby, I could never kill you" she replied quickly.
"It was a strange dream, you killed me, for 'him' , I don't know who he is but you did."
"Don't worry before I would kill you, I would kill myself" I smiled and was facilitated about her answer.
"It's 3:00 in the morning try to sleep, I'll be right here and when you wake up, you're still in my arms, I promise" she suggested and layed down and pulled me closer, my head rested on her chest and I closed my eyes.
I fell into a dreamless sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✈︎

(A/n, Happy Valentines day to all of you, my best friend brought me roses because we're both still single 🤧✨)