𝔓𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔠 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤

(A/n, as a Helenaist I want to appreciate her hands, I wish they were somewhere else, God Pls kill me for my thoughts hsgahja)

I felt warm fingers brushing through my face.
"Wake up baby" I heard Bella's whisper. I groaned and turned myself around to face her.
"Good morning" I said in a rough voice.
"Isn't it time for you to get up?" she asked and cuddled me closer.
"I have free today we can spend some time together if you want" I suggested  her as I kissed her.
"Oh I beg you" she laughed and intertwined her fingers with mine.
"You're begging? Funny thing" I giggled, "Be careful love, you what I can do to you" she said with a smirk straightened herself up.

-

Bella decided to do a shopping trip with me, to be honest I need new clothes.
Bella was holding my hand and said, "We should have breakfast first", I agreed with her and we went into the next breakfast café.
We sat down and Bella took my hand which was under the table.
"Y/n, I love you", I smiled and leaned across the table to kiss her.
"I love you too!"

"What can I do for you" the waiter asked just looking at me.
"I'd like to have this one" and pointed on the menu, "with water please."
"Of course everything for you" he said awful friendly and wanted to go.
I noticed Bella's death glare at him and she squeezed my hand under the table harder.
"Excuse me, but my wife want to order too" and gave him a fake smile.
He blushed lowered his head and noted Bella's order immediately.
"That's my wife" she whispered and kissed the back of my hand softly.

-

After breakfast I bought myself some new clothes before we went into a  boutique with expensive dresses, lingeries and jewelries.
Bella gave me a dark blue dress with diamonds around the chest and white glitter ruffles.
"Bella it's so expensive, you can't do this" I gasped as I saw the price.
"Oh sweetheart, I can it looks good on you and for you there's noting too expensive." she stood behind me and placed her hands on my shoulders.
"Now I have a guilty conscience" I complained.
She grabbed my waist to turn me around and kissing my forehead.
"You don't have to, really that pretty dress won't hurt my purse"
I wasn't convinced but before I discuss with Bella I'd rather to discuss with a wall, same effect.

Bella bought this dress for me and we had a great time together, we were in different book, flower and candle shops. We laughed a lot but also talked about everything that came up to our mind.
I missed it to spent time with her.
She was the only person in my life that I needed.

<3