CHAPTER 5~11S TOGETHER

Sorry 4 the wait I'm sorry 4 the wait

(Candace in the MM)

C a n d a c e|like candy

December 20,2015

6:45am

SATURDAY

______________

Me and Jay have been very close these last past weeks...

It's like we have that brother and sister type relationship...

I gotta approve of his girlfriends he gotta approve of mine.

He go with this girl name Sarisa...she cool or whatever but I'm not trying to be her best friend.

Today me and Jay or supposed to be going to the mall to get the Columbia's I been dying for...we had to wake up at 6:00 in the morning just to get in line... Usually I order ma shoes but Its more legit to bye them plus there less expensive to buy because of handling and shipping...

"Love ain't never been so easyy...love aint never been so easyyy...I-"I answered ma phone. It was Jay.

"I'm outside"he said hanging up.

I ran outside after grabbing my purse and locking the door.

"Wassup sis"he said as I closed the door.

"Nun ready ta have ma babies in ma arms and on ma feet"I said

"How Sarisa been?"I asked

"I guess Ard...we had a little altercation the other day"he said.

"What happened?"

"She got mad because I ain't buy her a rice krispie at lunch...talm bout some...after how loyal of a girlfriend I am you can't buy me a little Rice krispies...ran me hot I tell you..."he said shaking his head.

"over a snack...wow she so petty bruh"I said laughing

"I'm saying...but aye look in that glove department and get a CD to pop in this bad boy"he said.

I got tha boosie album and out it in and turned to number 6...beat DA p*say up

Its old but I love that song.

Ik lately that we ain't did much
But on ma momma girl I promise ima make that up
Ik your sick of all them bitches with their rumors and lies
And however ginst DA weather you gone always be mine
Ima stretch my time we gone make things right ain't no laying by ya self between them sheets at night and ima beat the p*ssy up beat the p*ssy girl ima beat the p*ussy up until ya holla that's enough...
I walk out side,I'm tired my of the mane
My juvie in ma yard with ma draws in ha hand,my girl looked at me and said you dog ass nigga...ima put this knife in up in ya mutha fuckin liquor...I couldn't say shit had ta leave DA house... She punched me In ma shit all I did was walk off...Cuz I'm wrong but tonite wen she get home I keep calling ha phone till she let me lay dat bone...fuck that shit...ma otha bitch put me on child support...ma nigga on DA Russia and got on dat doup ...shit been bad I got some pressure built up,so the next time I fuck she gone get extra fucked up ...I looked up to god I said fix this shit...can I please come home I need my bitch...3 in DA morning ma girl still hanging up the phone she tell me bring ya nasty ass home girl I'm on ma way...