CHAPTER 3~WINGES IT!!

Picture of Jay in the MM...

_______________________

Jaylil Jy'saan Riggs

7th period

3:23

_______________________

School has been Gucci so far and finally this was the last period because I was ready fo' the weeknd

Oh guh with the cute Lil nose is sooo pretty and whomever is cuffing her is lucky...I'm no cold hearted person but far from that friendly boy type ish...I seen that oh guh with the cute Lil nose had the same 7th period with me which was theater production 4/...you know what I'm bout to go up there and talk to her.

I walked over to her and she had her head down feeling out some paper...I cleared my thought and she looked up quick.

"Hi.......uhmmm...."

"Jay...and hey ma"I said

"Oh well hi Jay"she said with a warm smile.

"What's ya name??"I asked

"Candace,Candiee,or wat eve floats ya boat"she giggled

"Oh your name so pretty just like you"I said I ain't mean to say it just came out.

"My bad ma I ain't mean to say that I'm so sorry I'll leave you alone if you want"I said nervous of her response.

"Nahhh thanks,really...you good...soooo where did you move hea' from??she asked

"East side Compton"I said

"Oh fr that's wassup"she said

"Yea ik...you know your the first person I actually had a real convo with since I came to this school earlier"I said

"Dang fr...I feel so special"she giggled

"I bet just look at me"I said rubbing my hand across my chest.

"Boy stop don't flatter yourself"she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Nahh...I'm playing guh...but lemme cop your number bestfrann"I said hoping she'll say yes.

"Bestfrann?? Boy nobody wanna be ya' bestfrann you fugly"she said making a stank face.

I frowned.

"Nahh I'm playing bestfrann,gimme ya' phone"she said as I reached in my pocket then I handed it to her.

"How you gone gimme a phone with a password like ik it bruh"she said with a duh face.

"Oh my bad I forgot"I put in my P/W then handed it back to her.

I watched her type then she took a selfie.

"Why you taking pictures on my phone"I asked

"Contact pic boi"she said handing me my phone back.

She saved it under:

BESTFRANN'

With a cute little image on at the top...

"Ard I'll def. Be using this number"I said before a chuckle.

"Ard...well the bell bout to ring ina few so wanna talk bout some??"she asked shrugging her shoulders.

"Yea...are you single??"I asked

"Umm...yea...are you??"she asked

"Like a Pringle"I said

She laughed.

"How old is ya' tall ah??"

"17 and I ain't tall you jus short"I said laughing