PART THIRTEEN🖤

(then naira took ice and gave ice massage to kaira and fed then made her sleep by singing lulaby
CHANDANIYA CHUP JANA RE
she sang it and kaira slept and a big smile appeared on kartik's face who was watching them from a little gap between doors and many more months kept on passing the babies got teeth they started crawling they learnt to speak something or the other they started walking but naira never brought kaira down expect while going out kartik on vunal's first bday threw a grand party but no one celebrated kaira's bday which grew more haterate for kartik in naira's heart n time flu away soon n now both the babies have completed 2 years n 2-3 months one final day naira went to kartik and asked him to give her some money as she had to put kaira in a crutch for daytime because she had to go to workbut kartik refused)

NAIRA:a voo i wanted some money to put kaira in crutch fir day time as i have to go on work
KARTIK:n why should i give u i am not earning to spend on u ro ur daughter go from here

(then she went to her room n thought what should i do and she saw her hand and saw her ring which kartik gave her on thier first night)

NAIRA:why should i wear this when this marriage is nothing to u now

(so she went to a jeweler and sold her ring she also got a very small post in a call center company naira was doing a small job for her and kaira's livelihood one fine day she went to workthat day kaira didn't went to crutch and by mistake kaira cam down. she saw vunal was drinking hot chocolate so she went to dadi and asked

KAIRA:please mudhe bhi do na muhdhe bhi e pina hai

(but dadi was in no intention to give her she went to kitchen and made kaira milk with chilli instead of hot chocolate ten she gave her the glass of milk she started drinking and burnt her tongue she started crying badly in the mean time naira came home and saw kaira was crying badly, she went near her and saw that she drank chilli milk. there in lobby kartik was talking on phone, when he ended the call. naira bragged towards him and said)

NAIRA:tumhi ne meri beti ke doodh mein mirch milaye thi na mujhe ye nahi pata tha ki tum itna bhi gir sakte ho aree gussa tum mujhse ho to saza bhi mujhe do na meri beti ko kyu dete ho

(kartik was out of control and he slapped her she started crying she hurridly took kaira in her arms and took her to thier room and made kaira gargle and thenmade her drink water n gave her sugar kaira was then little relaxed at night naira was making kaira eat food and kartik was passing by their room and heard)

KAIRA:mumma app bhi thao na
NAIRA:baby pehle aap khalo phir main kha loongi

(kartik was seeing them trough the gap as naira made kaira finish her food she made her sleep and went near her small kitchen in room and removed the lid of the vessel and saw there is no sabzi left she was feeling very hungry kartik saw that.naira took the last chapati left in the casserole and ate it without anything and gulped it with water as there was no rashan and vegetables left in her pantry kartik felt bad and left from there after some time he was wandering in the house as he was unable to sleep he passed by their room and say naira sleeping on the floor and she had made kaira sleep next to her on a thin mattress she was feeling very cold kaira started crying out of cold naira woke up and saw she was sheivering she checked that kaira was having very high fever she was very tensed as she don't have any medicine she quickly got up and saw there was no water ahe covered her face with scarf and went down to bring water kartik went into her room and saw she was sheivering badly due to fever he felt someone stabbed his heart he soon ge out of the room when he heard naira's foot steps she was doing kaira's patti and crying simultaneously after doing that she found that there is only one  blanket in the room which has became useless as it was also not enough to stop kaira from shivering so she bring all her cloths and started layering kaira with her clothes so that she gets some warmth a lone tear escaped from kartik's eyes he felt very bad)

GALAT FAIMI:EK TABAHI💔(UNDER EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें