PART FIFTEEN🖤

(while kaira was crying doctor came and kartik asked him how is naira)

KARTIK:naira kaisi h doctor vo thik toh h na
DOCTOR:i am sorry to say Mr.Goenka naira is in coma due to severe injury n depression
KARTIK:(shocked)coma kitna time lagega use doctor thik hone mein
DOCTOR:kuch keh nahi sakte Mr
Goenka koi miracle ho jae toh shayad she can come back otherwise no chance aise lagta h inhone jine ki hope hi chod di h pr kuch toh aisa h jo unhe is duniya se jane se roke hue h jiski wajah se vo coma mein h warna jaisa accident hua unka survive krna mushkil tha kyuki unko back brain pe lagi h

(kartik was first startled and then he started his whole world came crashing down and he was devastated crying badly kaira asked him crying)

KAIRA:palpa meli mumma to kya hula(papa meri mumma ko kya hua)
KARTIK:kuch nahi baby aapki mumma ko thodi chot lagi hai na to vo abhi so rahi hai

(kaira thodi shant hui she said to kartik)

KAIRA:pap mudhe book ladi hai(papa mujhe bhookh lagi h)

(a lone tear escaped from his eye after seeing her facehe paved his way towards the canteen and took kaira with him kartik asked kaira ki)

KARTIK:aap kya khaoge
KAIRA:main to jo meli mumma mudhe banate khilati thi vali khati hu(main to jo mujhe meri mumma banake khilati thi vahi khati hu)

(kartik was very embarrassed after listening to that as he never took care of naira and kaira he made her eat food and then he asked his family to come to hospital then latermanish, surekha and akhilesh reached hospital kartik told them every thing and mansh and swarna slapped him swarna took kaira from kartik and she was crying seeing her granddaughter swarna asked)

SWARNA:beta aapko pata hai mai aapki kon lagti hu? kaira nodded in no swarna smiled
SWARNA:main aapki dadi hu
KAIRA:e dali tye hota hai?(ye dadi kya hota h)
SWARNA:ye jo aapke papa hai na ain unki mumma hu islie main aapki dadi hui

(manish came towards kaira and took her in his lap and said)
MANISH:aur main aapka dadu hu
KAIRA:aap mele palpa ke palpa ho(aap mere paap ke papa ho)

(manish nodded in yes)

(then thode time baad doctor aata h so kartik asked him)

KARTIK:doctor kya main naira se mil sakta hu
DOCTOR:abhi nahi or thode der baad aap unse mil sakte h
KARTIK:ok doctor

(after 2 hours kartik was allowed to meet naira he went in the icu and saw her laying lifelessly on the bed with so many wires attached to her she was looking very pale and most importantly the glow on her face was missing his heartbeat stopped kyuki uski is halat ka jimmedar vo hi tha kartik was crying seeing her he went towards her and sat on the chair and hold her hand)

KARTIK:i am sorry naira maine tumhare saath jo bhi kia pagal tha main jo us vedika ki baato main aa gaya i am really sorry please mujhe maaf kardo jaldi se uth jao na dekhhana tumne kaira bahar kitna rorahi hai he started crying resting his head on her palm phir vo usko hug krke bahut rota hai rote rote vo vahin so jaata hai usse ptaa ni chalta n time passed now it was the time to take naira home vedika was still at her mom's house and dadi was on tirth yatra they came home in these days neither kartik went home nor kaira it was nighttime Kartik asked Kaira to sleep he took her to is room naira was n in the room which is attached to his room)

KAIRA:palpa e tya hai (ye kya h)(pointing towards the bed)

(Kartik was shocked to hear that and then he remembers that it was kairas first encounter with bed kartik said)

KARTIK:beta ye bed hai yaha par hum soenge

(kaira ran towards bed and started jumping on the bed and said)

KAIRA:palpa ye kina toft toft hai(papa e kitna soft soft hai)

(kartik smiled seeing her happy)

GALAT FAIMI:EK TABAHI💔(UNDER EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें