10

Finally it was the match day in Wankhede stadium.

(PS: I wanted to go with Chinnaswamy being a bangalorian but Wankhede has my emotion😍. But you are free to imagine any stadium in India)

The stadium was full, many holders, banner, poster of there cricketing idols were all over the stadium. It looked like Christmas had come early!

The energy in the crowd was outstanding. As the team's entered the ground for the practice they felt blessed to be loved by so many.

Dada hugged virat ruffling his hairs.

Dada-thankyou kiddo

Virat- kya dada app bhi, I'm the one who is selfish here. I want to see you all play here again, appke team me appke saath tho kel nahi paunga par appko live kelte tho dekunga na..

Dada didn't know how this innocent kid turns so aggressive on field! It would always be a million dollar question for him.

Virat was seen laughing and childishly talking to yuvi, bajji and zak. They were ticlking him and at times giving him a piggyback ride.. they had absolutely forgot that they were in opposite teams. Dada was sure they'll make a deal with mahi bhai so that virat will be in his team every alternate year😂.

Mahi- cheeku idara aa

Aya bhai came his reply as he ran back to his team. The team meeting was going on

Mahi- sonu open with ro today

Sonu- nahi yaar me opening nahi karunga!

Mahi- I'm not asking you beta I'm telling you!

Sonu- mahi why don't you open with cheeku

Mahi- nahi chod we'll talk later.

Jinks- bhai toss time

Mahi bhai smiled as he walked for the toss.  Dada was standing there with a broad smile on his face.

As the coin flipped it fell in mahi bhai's favor and he elected to bowl first.

Sachin paa and Sourav Ganguly came in to open surprising everyone as everyone expected viru to open with sachin paji.

Bhuvi had the ball, mahi bhai was setting the field.

But virat was standing next to mahi bhai looking at sachin paji with Star stuck.

Mahi- cheeku hosh me aa, match hai

Virat smiled shyly..

First ball went to a six, second and third too.

Virat was whistling Rohit had to tell him that wo opposite team me hai bhai!

Virat- aree me tho batting enjoy karenge

Virat went to first slip, to stand with his bhai and look at his idiol.

Mahi- Bhuvi koi nahi aram se

Bhuvi's next ball was a slow one when Sachin paa stepped out of the crease mahi bhai had already stumped him out!

Sachin looked at mahi smiled and walked off.

Viru paa stepped in and the next two ball were dot!

Jassi came to ball and dada and viru had smashed 28 runs in that over.

Virat- bhai me bowling karu🥺

We are Brothers for Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें