2

Sourav Ganguly the president of BCCI had too accept the fact but will about the big brother in him accept this? Never that to when he knew that this was completely injustice to his Mahiya.

He so wanted to take class of his so called stupid brother. But he knew that his mahi would be hurt as well. He must have cried too which was stopping him from giving two tight ones to his idiotic brother.

Sachin and jammy(Rahul Dravid) were no different. Yuvi had already fought for it with mahi.

Sourav Ganguly though to get a tribute video from every player.

He personally called many people and asked them to send a message through video to his mahi.

He called virat.

Dada- hi virat

Virat- ji sir

Dada- ye dada se achanak sir?

Virat- sorry dada

Dada- I know what you are feeling kiddo. I can understand it completely

Virat- kya appko pata tha?

Dada- do you think I would have let this happen if I knew?

Virat- I'm just feeling betrayed dada

Dada- I had called to ask you if you can release a tribute video for mahi

Virat- me rodunga dada, aur me rona nahi chatha

Dada-achha sab uske liye kuch na kuch karenge aur tum kuch nahi! Accha lagega tumhe?

Virat- agar muje pata hota tho me bhi retirement leletha..

Dada- shayad isse liye tumhe uss ne nahi bata ya

Virat- aur sonu bhai ko bata diya? Didn't he prove that he love sonu bhai more?! And didn't even consider me worthy enough to atleast know about it dada? It hurts

Dada knew that whatever he might say to virat he wasn't in a position to understand it.

Dada- deklo virat, I won't force you. But mahi ko accha zarur lagega. Take care kiddo

Virat- thankyou dada

He wiped his tears.

He sat looking at few old match clips where he and his mahi bhai had thrashed the opposition.

He smiled when mahi bhai hit a six and his expression went 😱😲😯..

The runs the snatched away from Aussies in 2016 wc was still fresh in his memory

The way ms let him get the winning shot against South Africa.

The way ms backed him after his England tour, the way he got angry and then forgave him after his stupid finger flick incident..

The way ms helped him gain back his confidence after 2014WC.

The way his mahi bhai always stood beside him in his good and bad.

His mahi bhai was there for him like a shining armour, he was there as a protecting elder brother always even now too. Maybe he'll always be.

He had never dared to imagine a day when his mahi bhai would just retire from cricket, never a match where mahi bhai wouldn't scold him from behind the stumps when he stood gossiping with ro.
Never a nail biting chasing is on and mahi bhai isn't there to calm him down and warn him not to play any stupid shot.

When his mahi bhai isn't there when he take extremely stupid DRS.

Who will he show his tantrums to that to on the field?! Who will scold him when he ask to bowl in a important matches? Who will he run to as soon as he takes a catch?

He and Rohit always fight to sleep on mahi bhai's lap na that to in the dressing room with out caring about the kids staring them. Now how will he fight with ro?

He could feel the wetness on his cheeks and that's when he actually realised that he was crying! Quickly wiping his tears he checked the time, it was already 7 in morning.

After freshing up he asked anushka to record his video.

He spoke about his bhai.

{For anyone who hasn't watched the video here is the} link.https://www.instagram.com/p/CD8pzMxgIMr/?igshid=1o5tq8qcbu8x7

He sent it to dada with a sorry note because he thought he had been disrespectful to his senior.

But dada in return Called him and didn't forget to scold him for being so dam formal.

He made one more video of their few innings.

{https://www.instagram.com/tv/CD88h68lXBE/?igshid=5p7l0z2pcbqq}

He still wasn't picking up mahi bhai's calls. He had strictly prohibited anushka also.

He made sure he was in touch with the kids and sakshi bhabi. But he had literally had cried too sakshi not to let mahi bhai know he was in touch with her.

Dubai,
CSK team hotel,

On the other hand mahi bhai had already received so much of scolding from dada, rahul bhai, sachin paji, viru paa and worst part was yuvi and bhajji!

But the thing that was hurting him was the kids, his kids. They were being so formal with him. Not the normal them, but after a few days even they were normal.

But certain kholi! Oh that boy can realise a emotional note, a tribute video not one but two still can't talk to him!

It had been more than a week, that stupid cheeku had spoken to him, he was not picking up the calls not calling back? Why doesn't that kid understand that one day or the other he had to retire right, no one can't be Playing forever?!

Cheeku can't talk to me but he can talk to sakshi and Ziva, ask about me but can't talk to me!? Baccha hai kya! Ha hai tho baccha hi na🤦🏻‍♂️.

Even dada was telling me that cheeku was not angry with me but is hurt. Yaar muje moka tho dho usko samjane ka, usse baat karne ka ek moka tho mile par nahi ye baccha sudrega nahi...

Aur wo bhi tab jab wo papa bane wala aur me bade papa. Idiot hai wo bilkul idiot..

Aur himmat deko uski anuska ko bhi mera phone na utha ne keliye bola hai ussne.. Milne dho usko dho kicke lagaunga na tho samaj ayega..

Hope wo aur anushka bilkul teek ho. Aur I'm seriously so excited to meet my cheeku's kid..

I still remember how excited ro was. He was like I'll be the Godfather to your kid and I'll teach her/him batting.

But shiki and jaddu were like how can you be Godfather.? We know him before you so we will be the Jr kholi's godfathers!

And the battle went on until I stepped in to shut them down with my glare.. Mere sare bacche pagal hai🤦🏻‍♂️, par mere bacche hai pagal ho ya nahi wo sab mere hai..

Jaldi ajja cheeku tujse baat karne keliye maraa jaraha hu....

.........................To be continued...

Hope you guys liked it,
Till I come back with a new update,
Take care,
Lots of love 💘
Parimala

We are Brothers for Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें