Chapter 3

Hey I'm back anyway let's start

(Third person)
The first class started and everyone in the bey club walked off to there class, wakiya and rantaro as well as shu both got English first lesson so they were all together.They all went to there rightful seats that's till the teacher walked in and went to the front of   The class she looked at them all her blue eyes bright with happiness and then she spoke,"Today students we are changing the seating plan". Many people is class groaned the other half happy.she started saying names.Wakiya wondered who am I gonna have to be sat next to?
Wakiya was snapped out of his thoughts by the teacher saying his name "Wakiya murasaki and rantaro Kiyama!"

(Wakiya POV)
Huh- I have to sit next to rantaro! I felt myself blush and I mentally cursed myself.I stood up walking to my seat,rantaro following slowly behind. I sat down to the at the side of the desk where the window was.Rantaro sat down next to me and turned to me as if trying to start a conversation. I turned to him and we made eye contact. It felt like us looking at each other went on for 100 years but really it was about 20 seconds.I blushed and he did too we both looked away. I smiled.

(Rantaro POV )
I was looking into Wakiyas eyes until I finally looked away blushing. I've had a crush on him since that moment when he broke down that probably sounds weird but yeah wait- I swear I saw him blush! Does he like me to?! . I zoned out till Shu(who was a desk behind them) keep saying my name. I eventually went back to reality turning back to Shu and asked "what?"
He smiled and whispered to me "Do you like Wakiya?" I couldn't respond since the teacher told us to stop talking and she started talking about the work.I kept thinking about what shu said Do you like Wakiya? I felt myself go bright red.
Wakiya looked at me and went "You ok Rantaro?" I looked as his lips as they moved. I wondered what it would be like to kiss him. "Y-Yeah im fine" what the hell! I felt like slapping myself because I stuttered.

(Third person)
Wakiya put the back of his hand against rantaro forehead " Your really warm, have you got a fever?" Rantaro shook his head and muttered "No it's just you.." wakiya seemed to here that and turned a dark dark shade of red looking down and continued working while Rantaro was confused.The bell rung.Wakiya stood up grabbing his stuff.Rantaro grabbed his shoulder and asked "hey wanna hang out later?"

I Finished chapter 3 are you guys proud of me 😂
anyway I'm sorry it's short! Anyway
Rantaro out