Chapter 2

Let's start -miko

Shus PoV
I sit next to wakiya and ask "Hey are you ok?"
He turns and looks at me and snaps "no I'm not does it look like I'm ok!"He turns back around and puts his head in his hands.
I then saw him look up eyes widened and then he started blushing and stopped crying "What's wrong?" I looked at him question written all in my face.

Wakiya PoV
I turned to shu and said to him stuttering "I t-think I ha-have a c-crush on rantaro.."
Shus face lighted up and smirked "oh who knew"He rolled his eyes "Wait what do you mean!?"I asked shocked."We all know that you too like each other it's easy to see"He started chuckling when I turned to him(since he was looking forward)"Does he have a crush on me?"I replied "I'm not gonna say anything anyway byee" he walks off to the bey club.

I get up and wipe my tears and I walk to the bey club and I stood next to shu since I don't wanna sit next to rantaro at this point,Rantaro says my name and I look up and my heart fluttered,I turned away with my face red.

Daigo PoV (did you see that coming 😂)

I watched as wakiya was blushing from honcho,me and shu smirked at each other knowing they liked each other.
(Alright that was a small pov😐)

Honcho PoV

I stared at wakiya so I then said his name not meaning to and he looked other and started blushing looking away,I then looked away and smiled blushing,Then I saw that daigo and shu was smirking.Then valt walks through the door running to the stadium.He fell onto the stadium floor with valtryek falling out.Valt got up and grabbed valtryek shouting"VALTRYEK NOO!!"
We all looked at Each other then the bell rung

And everyone left

Alright hope you guys like it