Chapter 3: The Date (part 2)

"George?"

Dream walked into the silent book store looking for George. Today was the day, the infamous date. 

"coming!"

George called from the back room of the shop. He had had work today so changing in the back room was the only option. 

"alright i'm here"

George stepped out and looked up at the beautiful blonde standing at the door. He had a simple black turtle neck on which accentuated his best features. The blonde's golden lock fell in front of his emerald green eyes. 

"Oh my g- "

Dream's confident facade was fading a bit due to just how nervous he felt in front of the beautiful brunette. George was clad in the most gorgeous blue skirt with a simple grey polo on top. He looked absolutely amazing.

Dream walked up to the brunette and pushed the hair away from his chocolate eyes. His finger grazed the brunettes forehead yet that was enough to make George go crimson.

"wow um-you look really good"

George whispered as if he held some secret. He looked down and fiddles with his fingers while waiting for a response. 

"oh yeah?"

Dream questioned smugly. He smirked as his gently pulled George's nervous hands apart and interlocked them in his own. George's hands were cold and clammy, Dream's were warm and tough. A match made in heaven as they say. 

George's heart felt as if it was beating out of his chest. He felt a sense of safety with Dream even though he had only known him for a couple of days. Dream pulled George close, his waist meeting Dreams. George, startled, looked up, green eyes meeting his own. 

"Well,"

Dream placed both his hand gently on George's waist. George tensed at the motion but eased up a bit feeling the warmth. 

"let's get going"

Dream grabbed George's hand and led them out of the book store. The pair walked together until the reached a quaint little cafe. After being seated, they begin to chat. 

"so George, how'd you start working at the bookstore anyway"

Dream asked curiously. He had been wondering how and why the boy had started working there since he hadn't seen him around much.

"I guess I needed to get out more, i'm a bit shy"

George spoke timidly as per usual. The brunette had always been the type to be stuck in his shell, quieter than most. Not with Dream however, Dream made George feel like the most important person in the world, the way he always focused on him, keeping a hand nearby.

Dream places his own hand on top of Georges. The brunette smiled softly in fondness of the movie-like moment. 

---

ok so lemme know what you think

I'll try not to make this sad or anything but no promises

Be safe everyone, drink water and all :)))