Chapter 5: THE PARTY

Underage drinking- (please don't drink underage)

Blaring music filled the house, the smell of alcohol and various other stenches filled the air. Many people were crowded together, dancing and drinking. George's hand was held tightly by Dream as he was dragged through the crowd and to a marginally quieter area. 

"georgie?"

Dream asked. The small boy looked lost, his eyes foggy, body stiff. Nonetheless, he was still beautiful. His pale features shined in the multi colored disco lights, his simple baby pink skirt and collared top fit his small frame perfectly. 

"im fine, lets get something to drink"

With that, the brunette seemed to snap out of his anxious state and instead looked to be wanting to have some fun. Dream grinned and while still holding the brunette's hand, grabbed them some beers. 

George downed his within minutes and then was onto another one. The alcohol seemed to take away the worries George had, at least for the moment. The blond on the other hand, was taking it slow, trying to always keep an eye on the brunette. 

"george"

"mmm?"

The brunette glanced at Dream, a bit tipsy now due to the beer. 

"lets dance"

Dream took George's hand and led him to the dance floor. He gently placed his hand on the brunettes waist to steady his before swaying to the music. The beat coming from the speakers was enough to drown out their voices making chatting not an option. Instead, they silently swayed, both a bit too drunk to care. 

After a little while, the two drifted apart, unintentionally of course. 

"george..George!"

Dream snapped his head up looking for George. He pushed through the crowds of people looking for the brunette. With this being a party, only the worst things came to mind. 

he could be taken advantage of, george where are you?

Dream's thoughts raced through his head, his only focus to find George. Eventually, he came across a closed door. Frantically he opened it to find the brunette. But in that room it wasn't just George, there was someone else.

---

DUN DUN DUNNNN

nothing bad happened ok 

next chapter you'll see

stay safe everyone, drink water