weeeee pt1

Okay so I'm changing Jem because I felt like she was basic. So this is the new girl.

Her name is also Kinsley

(Billie's pov)

I told my fans about Kinand they liked her.
I set up her room and she likes it. It has fairylights and pink everywhere, since it's her favorite color. 

Its 11:00 and I have to wake Naomi up for breakfast.

(Naomi pov)

I fixed my hair into a low ponytail and went downstairs. I saw my mom, Kin, and kehlani eating.

Keh: Morning

I nodded because I was tired but saw down. I started eating. I was drinking my orange juice when mom said something.

Mom: We will be gone for two days so you will be here with Kinsley

I choked on my juice.

Me: What?!? You can't take her?!?!

Mom: No, plus it's an important photoshoot and interview

I sighed.

Me: Fine

Keh: We left you 1000 dollars for food and to get what you want.

I nodded.

Me: When are y'all leaving?

Mom: 30 minutes

I extended my neck out with a "annoyed look".

Keh: Your responsible right ?

Me: Sure

I put my plate in the sink and went into my room. I took a shower and put on some sweats and a plain black shirt. I brushed my hair and put in into a low bun. I went downstairs and saw them at the door waiting for me.

Mom: Okay so you know where the money is and everything

I nodded and hugged her and kehlani.

Me: Love y'all

Them: love you too bye

They then left and it was just me and Kin. She walked over to me and patted my leg.

Me: Yes

Kin: Can we go to mall?

Me: Yeah but first let's take you a bath

Kin: Yay okay

I went upstairs and went into her room for clothes. I ended up choosing this.

*not the bag *

*not the bag *

I then ran her a warm bath with a few toys.

Me: KIN!!!

I then heard little feet running into the bathroom. The bathroom had no windows because paparazzi could be weirdos.

Kin: Yes??

Me: Are you ready?

She nodded.

Me: Come here

I took off her clothes and her hair style. I picked her up and put her into the bath.

Me: Don't pee in the bath tell me if you have to go

She nodded. I washed her body goodly and washed her hair. While she was playing I heard my phone ring.

Incoming call from mom💖❤😍

I answered it of course why not.

Me: Hello?

Mom: I have two body guards coming to the house

Me: Okay mom thanks

Mom: Your welcome and where's Kinsley?

Me: Next to me taking a bath

I showed kin.

Kin: Hi mommy

Mom: Hey baby

Kin: Hiiii

We all laughed.

Mom: Well I have to go so bye I love you both

Us: Bye love you too

Mom: Alr byeee

I hung up and then took kin out. I dried her body and put her clothes on. I put her on some lotion and perfume so she smell good.

I brushed her curly hair and put it into a low bun. I let her watch Dora downstairs and then heard the doorbell ring.

I opened it and saw the guards.

Sir: Guards for Naomi O'Connell?

I nodded and let them inside.

Sir: So my name is Omar and my partner Ian

Me: It's nice to meet you

We talked for a bit before I took kin upstairs into my room so I could shower. After my shower I put on the same thing kin had.

I then put on lotion, perfume, and clear lip gloss. I put my hair into a low bun and grabbed my glasses.

Kin: NO FAIR!

Me: What?

Kin: I want some lip gloss

She pouted and stuck out her bottom lip.

Me: Fine

I put some on her and grabbed my phone and stuff and put it into my purse. We walked downstairs.

Me: We're ready to leave

Ian: Where

Me: The mall... Can y'all take us

Omar: No problem

I nodded and thanked them then we went outside and got into the car. We then drove off.